Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, I'd've actually liked them to be a bit bigger! :smile: Though I do really love my Disney Store Kermit, he's waaaaaay better than the Parks version. Glad I held to my own standards and didn't buy one last time we were at Disney. Their Fozzie, on the other hand, is perfection!! As soon as we got home from our last Disney Store visit, I pulled down my Disneyland Fozzie and sat him next to my new Kermit. Best of friends together at last!! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyways, I know Ive promised people I wouldnt bring up the lack of Muppet movie related merch, but I wonder if at least by spring we'll be seeing smaller versions of the Disney plushes? Ive bought some for people, but theyre a big big and expensive. Id love smaller versions:smile:
Yeah... that's how it usually works, we get the bean bags by the time of the movie's release. Took them forever to make Phineas and Ferb bean bag plush (I can't see myself buying the big ones of those either)... due to price and space issues, I'd tend to collect those instead. And hopefully, we'll have more characters in bean bag form.

Lol, I'd've actually liked them to be a bit bigger!

28 inch Animal and 29 inch Kermit. Big enough for you?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Yeah... that's how it usually works, we get the bean bags by the time of the movie's release. Took them forever to make Phineas and Ferb bean bag plush (I can't see myself buying the big ones of those either)... due to price and space issues, I'd tend to collect those instead. And hopefully, we'll have more characters in bean bag form.

nice i would love kermit but there sold out like the walter was for a while

Puckrox

Reaction score
[quote="Drtooth, post: 851187"

28 inch Animal and 29 inch Kermit. Big enough for you?[/quote]

OH MAN. I want that Kermit so badly! Too bad I'm going to be broke until after Christmas. I still need to buy gifts for my dad, brother, best friend, and cousins. Blarg.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Posted this over in the action figure thread but for those that don't venture there:

The Muppet Star Wars figures are in the Disney Parks Holiday catalogue. They're on page 51:
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/DisneyParks_HolidayShowcase_2011_LowRes.pdf

They're listed at 19.95 for a two pack and are said to be available this month. The eBay scalpers are already doing presales. But you can call down to Disney and just order them direct through mail order.

Carl23

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been doing some digging and if the measurements are right on the 28 and 29 inch plushes, they've got at least 2 more sets planned.

On eBay i've found a Gonzo that is said to be 21 inches, and a Kermit at 23 inches. On top of that the UK version of the DS site lists all of the current plushs as "Medium", AND each page includes multiple pictures of each Muppet as well as a group shot showing all the ones we've already seen, as well as The Swedish Chef.

Really hope he's on the way and there is no reason that they couldn't do a second set with Swedish Chef, Rowlf, Bunsen to go with Beaker, and Scooter.

EDIT: I don't know if it's been mentioned (My appoligies if it has, i'm new - still getting used to things) The Muppet/Star Wars packs are on the shelves at Downtown Disney for those in the area. I was there a couple weeks ago and they had the full set. I can't imagine them not having them at the parks, but hopefully the catalogue means they'll get smart and put them in Disney Stores.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
The muppets star wars are not in the parks yet because I just tried calling the merchandise line and they told me they are not in.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, wowzers!! :big_grin: Well, that giant Kermit kinda lost some of his likeness, but he's definitely great for a big froggy hug! :smile: Giant Animal on the other hand... IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! He's on my list for sure! :wink:

Thanks for the heads up! Oh, and I can't wait to own the complete set of the Star Wars Muppets!! I'd also love to see the regular Muppets in this scale - fully articulated of course!
:smile:
Anthony

Carl23

Reaction score
The muppets star wars are not in the parks yet because I just tried calling the merchandise line and they told me they are not in.
Ahh, sorry for the assumption. Like I said, I have personally seen them in Downtown Disney (In Once Upon A Toy, for those who know) so they should have them. I'd probably be more confused about them not being in the actual parks, if they didn't keep The Muppets merch in the literal farthest place from the door at my Disney Store.