Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

beaker

Reaction score
You can call Disney mail order once they are available in the parks. 877-560-6477 (toll Free) or 407-363-6200.

The shipping for the set will probably run about 14$ but it still comes in cheaper then buying off eBay.
Weird they don't have an official site where you can do that, but that works for me. I don't want to buy off ebay if I have to. But this is probably going to be one of the only new Muppet items I buy this year

beaker

Reaction score
I hope an Uncle Deadly comes in time. I mean, the Toy Story 3 merchandise had EVERY single henchman that Lotso had (even the Octopus that had like 3 lines). UD only had that action figure, and I'm pretty sure his value will shoot up after the movie (it's starting to now... at one point, he was like 5 bucks on amazon)... I don't know who I'd want to see next, since there's SOOOO many characters. I hope to see a Scooter, a Rowlf, a Swedish Chef, and a Sam soon enough. If they make a Link, I'll lose it. He was like in 60% of the movie in backgrounds...

And these are the Disney Stores' 3rd best selling holiday gift, BTW... under mainstays like Princesses and Cars... and Princess and Cars make up the bulk of the rest of the list.
Id be more excited about a Behemoth(AKA "Gene"), Carl or Sweetums plush:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Plus, I think it's far past time for Nigel to see plush form, along with Dr. Teeth and the (rest of the) Electric Mayhem. I know they had mini-plushes years ago, but I want me a big fat Teeth!! :smile: Rowlf is still my number one want though, and a Scooter would be nice too! :wink:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
There are some mugs and muppets puzzle that are available on the disneystore UK website. Does anyone know if these items will be available in the US because I would love a puuzle!!!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
yes i would snap a thog pillow up so quickly they better do it also all up for bobo and rowlf plushies

beaker

Reaction score
Well let's hope they start dipping into the obscure realm! I have a Thog figure, Splurge toy, Sweetums mega figure from palisades, Mahna Mahna and the snowths figures, koozebane playset with figures, doglion figure...I want MORE obscure characters!