Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Drtooth

Reaction score
Plus, I think it's far past time for Nigel to see plush form, along with Dr. Teeth and the (rest of the) Electric Mayhem. I know they had mini-plushes years ago, but I want me a big fat Teeth!! :smile: Rowlf is still my number one want though, and a Scooter would be nice too! :wink:
The most mysterious thing was that Sababa released a full sized Janice, but never any of the rest of the band (minus Animal, of course). I'd love a larger sized version of all the band... at least the Good Doctor.

Well let's hope they start dipping into the obscure realm! I have a Thog figure, Splurge toy, Sweetums mega figure from palisades, Mahna Mahna and the snowths figures, koozebane playset with figures, doglion figure...I want MORE obscure characters!
The magic is that even the supposedly more obscure characters are mainstays. A Sweetums would do quite well, I think. They have submarketed things like Disney Princesses, Disney Heroes (which they didn't mine enough for my tastes), Disney Villains... why not Muppet Monsters? We'd get Thog, Sweetums, Big Carl... all those guys. That would make a great stationary set.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I oils absolutely love it if Disney would produce new muppets merchandise for this week and next week to try to promote Christmas shopping!!!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
By the way, the animal and Kermit 29" plush are awesome! I received mine on Friday snd they are so great!!

robodog

Reaction score
I need that Muppets water bottle. When I was a kid I had TMNT and Simpsons water bottles and I swear they made ice cold cokes taste so much better. I miss having a water bottle with characters I like on it to drink out of.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I need that Muppets water bottle. When I was a kid I had TMNT and Simpsons water bottles and I swear they made ice cold cokes taste so much better. I miss having a water bottle with characters I like on it to drink out of.
Those aluminum water bottles are for water only. Which is the only reason I don't want one.

beaker

Reaction score
Those aluminum water bottles are for water only. Which is the only reason I don't want one.
The fact that we're talking about aluminum bottles, silly bandz, nail polish and snuggies proves there really has not been that much(good) Muppet merchandise this holiday season(hate to say) and definitely nothing really movie related. Can they get merch out in time for the march dvd release? We'll see, tho I cant see how they can work that fast

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have a random question about the plush...has anyone seen a full set in stores yet...i know the first time i weant beaker and walter were missing...now i see pepe animal kermit and beaker missing alot

Drtooth

Reaction score
The fact that we're talking about aluminum bottles, silly bandz, nail polish and snuggies proves there really has not been that much(good) Muppet merchandise this holiday season(hate to say) and definitely nothing really movie related. Can they get merch out in time for the march dvd release? We'll see, tho I cant see how they can work that fast
They probably have some stuff waiting in the wings. The toys are selling quite nicely, selling out in various stores... the amazon scalpers are starting to hit those prices up. And we had no clue about the giant sized Animal or Kermit. Walter's release was a huge surprise too.

Still, like I said, I walk into a TRU, and the Happy Feet 2 and Arthur Christmas garbage looks like its been laced with Anthrax. It's not that no one's buying them... it looks like people are going out of their way to avoid them.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
i have a random question about the plush...has anyone seen a full set in stores yet...i know the first time i weant beaker and walter were missing...now i see pepe animal kermit and beaker missing alot
I've only been in back in early October, but even then, I don't remember seeing Walter or Beaker, and they were definitely sold out of Fozzie. I'm sure that by now our Disney Store in Reno has GOT to be out of most of them, unless they got replenishment to last through Christmas?