What about Walter?

Puckrox

Reaction score
You don't seriously think they would be starting off right where they left off do you? If a show were to resurface, it would almost absolutely have to take place in modern day..otherwise, no Pepe, Walter, or..if he ever decides to show up again..clifford

And tonights guest star: Katy Perry!!!..who won't be born until 20 years from now!! lol
Oh. I think you're a bit confused about my answer. Alvin was asking if "Do you think they will include him on the Muppet Show Season 4 DVD?? Like in the special features...or on the menus somewhere??" So my response had to do with TMS, not about any future projects. I just don't see them putting him on the menu for the fourth or fifth season of TMS when the DVDs finally come out, since he's in no way tied to them.

But for a future TMS? He'd definitely be there!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Do you think they will include him on the Muppet Show Season 4 DVD?? Like in the special features...or on the menus somewhere?? Wish that would come out soon!
Remember the bonus feature on Muppets from space where they are watching the movie and commenting on it? wouldn't it be fun to see Walter (and maybe Gary) commenting on a couple of episodes? Maybe. Or little introductions.

beaker

Reaction score
Walter is the best post JH muppet next to Pepe, period. Expect LOTS of Walter

Walter

Reaction score
Oh. I think you're a bit confused about my answer. Alvin was asking if "Do you think they will include him on the Muppet Show Season 4 DVD?? Like in the special features...or on the menus somewhere??" So my response had to do with TMS, not about any future projects. I just don't see them putting him on the menu for the fourth or fifth season of TMS when the DVDs finally come out, since he's in no way tied to them.

But for a future TMS? He'd definitely be there!
lol, oops my bad

Remember the bonus feature on Muppets from space where they are watching the movie and commenting on it? wouldn't it be fun to see Walter (and maybe Gary) commenting on a couple of episodes? Maybe. Or little introductions.
That's a great idea! It could be like a fan favorites mode or something!:smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I would love to see more of Walter, even on the new season sets of The Muppet Show. Kinda like what DannyRWW said, he could introduce episodes like Brian Henson did back when they aired TMS on Hallmark (or even "fan commentary" type stuff).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I will say the idea of Walter doing commentary on The Muppet Show is rather inspired, lol. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have no doubt we'll see Walter again. He wouldn't be the first movie specific character to be absorbed into a TV show... Clueless Morgan and Polly Lobster were the first to have that honor. But what his role will be is anyone's guess. Will he be the whistling guy? Will he be the behind the scenes guy (granting that Scooter has seniority and could get promoted to a higher behind the scenes position)?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who posted. This lets me have a state of ease.:smile: