Original Muppet Movie Car needs repair

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder what sort of Fozzie doll that is that the Museum has in the car?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Saw the news clip on ToughPigs- so sad, the car definitely needs restored to its rainbow-technicolor beauty it once was during the Muppet Movie.

Let's see if I can start some magic with a little tweeting...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
interesting story but i wish the camera man they picked actually showed a decent show of the car and fozzie in it

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Been there, seen that, took pictures, gave five dollars.

I was both in awe and trying not to tear up. :cry:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
...but who here can whistle?
I can Whistle.:wink:
Still, I was hoping someone at Disney or within the Muppets would at least take notice of this and do something about it to preserve the legacy and longtivity of the original Muppet Movie.:sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You folks realize this: If 4500 fans would donate $10 each to "adopt" the car, the museum would have MORE than enough to refurbish the car and more! I wonder if we can get folks to commit to doing that?

Puckrox

Reaction score
You folks realize this: If 4500 fans would donate $10 each to "adopt" the car, the museum would have MORE than enough to refurbish the car and more! I wonder if we can get folks to commit to doing that?
Someone should start something on here and Tough Pigs. I bet we could ban together and do it.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I agree- it's only figuring out the logistic details that would be difficult
I've been kind of thinking about it, and, well, I wouldn't mind heading it... I just don't know how I'd go about doing it. Would everyone send the money to me? Would they send the money to the place? I dunno, I've never done anything like this before, but if I could get fans from all over to send in $10 or $20 to save the car, well, it would at least put a sizable dent into helping out with the repairs.