Ultra rare characters you'd love to see

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would love to see Little Alice, Snuffy's little sister, again.
She completely disappeared from the show. That's... well... kinda worrisome. Considering she was a main character's relative and all. We haven't seen the rest of Snuffy's family in some time, sure... but you wonder what the heck happened to Alice after all this time.

I'd tend to think the rarer characters we'd see more of would have a higher likelihood to appear if they're Anything Muppets, though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
She completely disappeared from the show. That's... well... kinda worrisome. Considering she was a main character's relative and all. We haven't seen the rest of Snuffy's family in some time, sure... but you wonder what the heck happened to Alice after all this time.
She went to Snuffle-versity?

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I really miss Benny Rabbit. I know he was probably a bit too close to Oscar, but his snappy attitude gets me every time. xD

Drtooth

Reaction score
I miss any character Kevin played that WASN'T Elmo. Dude's one of the most talented puppeteers in the history of Henson. While Elmo is his signature characters, I miss a lot of the others with contrasting personalities and a variety of different voices. This guy played Splinter in the first TMNT movie for crying out loud. The range this guy has is amazing, and you just see Elmo.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I agree with Kirb and Drtooth. The guy's got talent! Just go see Being Elmo for proof! Clifford, Benny, Elmo, Baby Natasha, Hoots! Kevin Clash is probably the most versatile performer, you know, besides Jerry Nelson!

So if some of his characters came back, it would be great! Especially Benny! Since learning about the character I've wished to see more of him. But you know without the "Around the Corner" set, he really doesn't have a place to really have him.

Now, Hoots, he's not too rare, but I would like to see more of him. His jazziness, similar to Clifford and Electric Mayhemers, is a really good character quality that I'd like to see more on the street.

Aside from Kevin Clash's characters, I'd like to see Lefty the Salesman come back. Though, he might not be the best character for today's audiences. And I'd also like to see the Yip-Yip Martians and the Twiddlebugs to come back. And when I say the Twiddlebugs, I mean in puppet form. The CGI Twiddlebugs just isn't my favorite. Plus they made, like, only one of those sketches.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I agree with Kirb and Drtooth. The guy's got talent! Just go see Being Elmo for proof! Clifford, Benny, Elmo, Baby Natasha, Hoots! Kevin Clash is probably the most versatile performer, you know, besides Jerry Nelson!

So if some of his characters came back, it would be great! Especially Benny! Since learning about the character I've wished to see more of him. But you know without the "Around the Corner" set, he really doesn't have a place to really have him.

Now, Hoots, he's not too rare, but I would like to see more of him. His jazziness, similar to Clifford and Electric Mayhemers, is a really good character quality that I'd like to see more on the street.

Aside from Kevin Clash's characters, I'd like to see Lefty the Salesman come back. Though, he might not be the best character for today's audiences. And I'd also like to see the Yip-Yip Martians and the Twiddlebugs to come back. And when I say the Twiddlebugs, I mean in puppet form. The CGI Twiddlebugs just isn't my favorite. Plus they made, like, only one of those sketches.
Baby Natasha isn't that RARE on the show, if I can recall. :frown:

I would love for Sherlock Hemlock to make a reappearance after his cameo appearance in the 40th anniversary season. :search:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Baby Natasha isn't that RARE on the show, if I can recall. :frown:

I would love for Sherlock Hemlock to make a reappearance after his cameo appearance in the 40th anniversary season. :search:
No. I was just listing Kevin's characters to show how versatile he is. Baby Natasha is on a handful of sketches!

Also, Sherlock Hemlock on Sesame Street now would be amazing!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said. They have those Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes movies and all this renewed interest in the character... now's the perfect time for the character to come back... direct parody or reference to the movies or not.