You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you lecture your dad about how if more men wore argyle sweater vests you'd be more willing to date them, and then less than twenty-four hours later you go to see The Muppets for the sixth time and you realize what Gonzo is wearing...
But of course!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you listen to a song and end up drawing Muppet versions of the artists in the song, for example: Piggy Minaj

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if someone mentions May and your first thought is: OMG May 9th is Kermit's birthday!

YMBAOMF if you don't love the idea of your dad dating a woman named Janice because your mind automatically goes: "Janice belongs to Floyd!"

YMBAOMF if you meet the 'Janice' woman your dad's best friend was trying to set him up with and she is blonde and you have to keep yourself from laughing and if the 'Janice' woman works near a Google office and you want to ask if she sees Scooter on the way to work, but you end up not asking because yor dad realizes your 'Obsessed Muppet Fan' status and your thought about 'the Scooter question' and just shoots you a look that says: NO!

Puckrox

Reaction score
YBAOMF if you write an entire (short) blog entry dedicated to the fact that a Muppeteer's hair/appearance prominently changes at the turn of each and every decade.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you wonder what it'd be like to hang out with Bunsen & Beaker for a week. (a lot of mayhem would happen for sure!)

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if someone calls a meaningful Muppet 'humorous' and it makes you angry and you conclude telling them off with a: 'YOU NEVER DISS KERMIT THE FROG! MISS PIGGY WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! (and so will I)

YMBAOMF if you're looking for an article of clothing and you repeat: 'Underwear, underwear.' like Miss Piggy in GMC even though you're not looking for underwear.

YMBAOMF if you went onto Skinit.com made an Ipad skin with your photo on it and looked at the price and said: NO WAY! But then you make a skin with a Muppet on it and go: That's not so bad :wink:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're staying at your Aunt's house and she is also and obsessed Muppet fan and you have been trying to out-obsessed Muppet fan each other since you put your bags, thus you have both been stating random facts and debating over collectibles the whole time!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're watching American Beauty, and you're hoping that Col. Fitts would break into a hip-hop song/dance number at any moment. :wink:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you browse on Google images for the perfect Link Hogthrob avvy. <3

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If you've drawn pictures of Luncheon Counter Monster, the Snerfs, Gaffer, Harvey Kneeslapper (and his Fat Blue victim), Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats, Captain Vegetable, Clifford (without his shades), and mini Zoe (Season 40 puppet).
I've drawn more obscures since this post so I thought I'd update. Since the post I've drawn Benny Rabbit, Bean Bunny, Billy Bunny, Bonnie Bunny (from the Home Hopping Network sketch), the Steel Rabbit Bunsen made in Season 2, The White Rabbit puppet (from Season 5's retelling of Alice in Wonderland), Jack Rabbit, Hopper the Bunny (a rabbit from a Swift Wits sketch on MT!) (I was in the mood to draw Muppet bunnies), Mew, Ditz, Eggie (all three from The Secret Life of Toys and earlier special The Christmas Toy), Forgetful Jones, Spa'am (the Pig Chief from Muppet Treasure Island), King Goshposh, Featherstone, Hansel and Gretel (the very foriegn-accented ones from recent Sesame Street seasons), Leo, Grump (from the Muppet Meetings Films), Monty (who I didn't do a good job on compared to others), Boppity, and the Snowman (from Muppet Family Christmas). And that probably makes me an Obsessed Muppet Fan.