A Real Dearth Nadir Action Figure Is Coming!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
oh thats not bad, I guess thats $25 shipping? Did you get these from Disney online? I WISH it was $13 a figure...I just want Link and Sam Eagle. The $20 price given the size of the figures puzzles me
No Bunsen & Beaker for you? :eek:

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I'm fine with the price point. They're 10$ a figure (if bought at the parks). And while I would have prefered them to be in single packs I can totally see why Disney doubled up with these. No sense having a shelf full of Piggies and Links because everyone just bought up the main characters.

Now if they can squeeze out a second series with a Rizzo/Yoda and Animal/Tusken Raider I'll be happy :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I supposedly know someone who works at a park, but somehow they can't get me actual merchandise and they have to shop at the employee broken clearance place for some reason. Otherwise, I'd SOOOO ask him to grab that Link/Fozzwocca set for me.

beaker

Reaction score
I supposedly know someone who works at a park, but somehow they can't get me actual merchandise and they have to shop at the employee broken clearance place for some reason. Otherwise, I'd SOOOO ask him to grab that Link/Fozzwocca set for me.
http://allears.net/tp/mailorder.htm

A bit steep, but probably the only new Muppet figures we'll get for some time