My contribution to fan art

Drtooth

Reaction score
Glad to hear... or rather read it. No one realizes how much I need the occassional compliment like that. I'm always one foot out the door with everything, as I get frustrated so easily with things. Pleasant comments always bring me back.

Now for the first thing in over a month:

Kismet the Toad X Miss Poogy

Slackbot

Reaction score
Dang. You're a braver man than I am, drawing Miss Poogy. She's one scary sow. Kismet must have a pretty good plan in mind, to willingly hook up with her. Good work.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dang. You're a braver man than I am, drawing Miss Poogy. She's one scary sow. Kismet must have a pretty good plan in mind, to willingly hook up with her. Good work.
Poogy wasn't exactly very easy, considering it was my first time... but for some reason, Muppets with more details are easier for me to draw than more simplistic ones. Rowlf and Ernie's slanted eyes always pose a problem for me... I always get one good, the other off angle.

The hardest part was trying to find picture reference of Poogy that showed her hands, and a clearer view of her suit.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Fabulous. Nice ref to MS Comic too! :smile:

-------------------

CountFan1998

Reaction score
COWA-BUN-GAAAAAAA featuring guess who?
Cookie Monster? I thought it would be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
I saw some of your other works, and I must say Donkey Kong as Santa? Genius. Bonkers with Fall-Apart Rabbit? Awesome! Sonic AOSTH/SatAM? Epic! Nothing's better than old school cartoon art. No, really. Nothing better.

P.S. I just realized this is my 100th post (Yes, I'm counting! jk.)! Just sayin'... :excited:

:smile::embarrassed::mad::concern::halo::confused::eek::big_grin::sing::cool::flirt::hungry::rolleyes::shifty::sympathy::wink::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::news::oops::crazy::grr::cluck::oops::ouch::zany::skeptical:

Drtooth

Reaction score
-------------------
Fabulous. Nice ref to MS Comic too! :smile:

-------------------
I think Poogy and Kismet fit together better than Poogy with Kermoot (though it's most likely because Kermoot was pretty moot a character anyway). If nothing else, they have a common enemy with Kermit and Piggy and would clearly want revenge.

I was thinking of drawing other Langridge characters with a more Muppet look to them in time.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
You do it well, and with more luscious detail (if luscious is a word which may be used with the Poogster) than Langridge put in. Like!! :smile:

------------------

Drtooth

Reaction score
-------------------
You do it well, and with more luscious detail (if luscious is a word which may be used with the Poogster) than Langridge put in. Like!! :smile:

------------------
Langridge stylizes to get things in his style. I actually work directly from the puppets, trying to make them look as real as possible. It took me ever to get Kismet to look right. I wanted to get a dramatic hand angle in his facial expression. Poogy was relatively easy once I found the key points of expression. Hardest thing was finding picture reference of Poogy at a certain angle and height. There are no internet production photos of her below her... uh... bosom.

I don't think I'm going to be making many more of these, though. I'm losing the will to.