The MuppetCast: End of an Era

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh..this made me sad! I just started listening in 2010, and I was really looking forward to new episodes. I hope someone starts a new muppet podcast soon!
Actually I was thinking of doing something like that.
But truthfully, if I did, would you listen to it? Becuase I'm really serious about getting this started.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No one really saw this coming. It just ended like that. I'm so sad this happened.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I would listen! I need a Muppet podcast, it's fun to hear stuff like that!
Thanks! i wouldn't be able to run this by myself. I would be looking for volunteers to help me. If you want to help out just let me know

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wait.. did he also end his weekly radio show on Sorcerers Radio?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I think Ryan Dosier/ThePrawnCracker should've volunteered to take over for Mr. Swanson as the new host of The MuppetCast.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
This is the *third* Podcast that's closed on me this week :frown: My heart can't take it. I hope somebody can create a new one.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think Ryan Dosier/ThePrawnCracker should've volunteered to take over for Mr. Swanson as the new host of The MuppetCast.
Please don't assert that I should have done anything. Could have, would have... those are fine words to use, but by saying should have you're telling me that it was something I was required to do but didn't. You expect too much, Duke. I know it's hard to comprehend the amount of work and time and effort and sacrifice that comes with running a website or producing and hosting a podcast... but try to. I already run a site that has (near) daily updates, plus I'm a full-time student, looking for a job, trying to maintain a social life, etc. To add on an hour-long, weekly podcast that requires hours of editing, organizing, writing, recording, re-recording, etc. would just be a death sentence.

Don't think I haven't thought about it... Steve and I talked about me possibly taking over when he was first thinking about ending the show. But we both came to the decision that I just didn't have the time and energy to do it right, and that's the only way I would want to do it. If the Mindset began to falter or fade, or if I did wrong by The MuppetCast, I could never forgive myself.

I'm 21 years old... a junior in college... I'm busy with odd jobs and various expectations... I can only do so much. I am honored and humbled that Muppet fans think I could do it, but unfortunately, I just can't.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
:cry: <- That's I can say. Love the podcast. I do hope someone can take over from Steve and The Muppet Cast would continue.

:sigh: