Dealing with depression and anxiety

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thanks charlie :smile: I might just take you up on that. But I wanna see if it dissapates by tomorrow. There's a chance it's just because I'm tired. But I've just got that feeling I get before episodes happen :sigh:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Could you guys keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight? I feel like I'm just on the verge of an anxious episode.
Aw sure thing. Yeah I was feeling pretty bad last night too, couldn't fall asleep which almost never happens to me. So I sympathize, heh, hang in there. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thanks.
Are you feeling any better? Or should we keep you in mind as well?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks.
Are you feeling any better? Or should we keep you in mind as well?
Aw thank you. :smile: Yeah last night was just weird. I didn't even think I was really upset about anything but somehow I ended up getting really freaked out in general and just couldn't get to sleep. But I guess I was just nervous about a lot of things going on in life right now. But yeah it did get better, morning is a good thing, hehe. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yea, little bit, thanks :smile: I still feel like I'm on the fence but it doesn't feel as iminent as it did last night.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I hope everybody is feeling better today.
Yesterday was the pits for me. I was in such a bad funk and just felt down in the dumps almost all day. It picked up close to the end of it, but yeah. Just seems like everyone's been feeling down lately. :frown:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I was in a bad mood yesterday, myself. Had a bit of a crying fit and had to make some phone calls for reassurance.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I was in a bad mood yesterday, myself. Had a bit of a crying fit and had to make some phone calls for reassurance.
I probably should've made phone calls. Nothing says "depressing day" like crying in your theatre department's bathroom stall. Yeesh.

Hopefully today will be better for all of us!