Fraggle Rock Comics at Taco Bell

Foodie

Reaction score
So, has anyone been able to find the fraggle books yet? I've called the Taco Bells near me and they don't have them ( they were very cool to me though ). They have the robot things but no fraggles. Are they out anywhere yet? It's odd that they're not even on eBay. :smirk:

Slackbot

Reaction score
They may have them and not know it. I saw the box they were shipped in. There were, according to the packing list printed on the outside of the box, 6 Fraggle books shipped in the box with all the cardboard robot sheets. Because the Fraggle books are so small they might have gone unnoticed by minimum wage workers who didn't want to actually get off their duffs and look.

Foodie

Reaction score
They may have them and not know it. I saw the box they were shipped in. There were, according to the packing list printed on the outside of the box, 6 Fraggle books shipped in the box with all the cardboard robot sheets. Because the Fraggle books are so small they might have gone unnoticed by minimum wage workers who didn't want to actually get off their duffs and look.
I'm gonna hafa have a look at this.:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Highlighted to point out the huge absurdity. I have some of the first McDonalds Happy Meal toys (this shows how old I am) and they're basically plastic snap together model kids. But at LEAST they were plastic. I hate the move to activity books and paper products being "kid's meal toys" when they're capable of something so much better...

This was what they gave us in the late 90's.... and that wasn't even a character license... it was their own mascots. I still remember the epic 3 franchise spanning Star Wars toys.

I've never seen the day where the under 3 toy was superior than the rest of the line (though I have the rare under 3 The Rescuers Down Under Bernard figure, and it's so much cooler than the viewers). Too bad this will be the one time it's actually hard to get.

Foodie

Reaction score
Which fraggle books have been found so far of the 3. I got the doozer one last week... I dunno if it's considered to be the second or not. I think I've got a copy of the " Welcome " one on the way, so... has the Wembley one been seen yet? :coy:

Foodie

Reaction score
Which fraggle books have been found so far of the 3. I got the doozer one last week... I dunno if it's considered to be the second or not. I think I've got a copy of the " Welcome " one on the way, so... has the Wembley one been seen yet? :coy:
Oh wait, I had it wrong. I guess the last one is " Postcards From Traveling Matt " or something like that. Anyone find this book yet? :smirk:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Not yet. I went by at lunch and they still had the poster showing the second book up. I think they change the toys every week or two.

For the grownups' meals they could include Fraggle chewing gum.

Foodie

Reaction score
Not yet. I went by at lunch and they still had the poster showing the second book up. I think they change the toys every week or two.

For the grownups' meals they could include Fraggle chewing gum.
Ah! So they'll change the poster. Hmmm... something to look for when I check again.
Grown-ups only chew tobacco. :smirk: