Fraggle Rock Comics at Taco Bell

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

There is a Fraggle Rock book at Taco Bell that comes with the Kids Meal. I will check the website for more info!

Casey:coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's an under 3 Toy. Just to point that out... you're going to have to ask for them. But they are much more interesting than cardboard robots.

Sigh...

I miss when the third party fast food toys were epic. I LOVE my Cow and Chicken Super Cow from Taco Bell.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I thought fast food toys were supposed to promote something, does this mean that perhaps something new and Fragglish is brewing with the Henson company? Can't imagine that this is just a tie-in with the release of the Fraggle Rock Classics Volume 1.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
haha soo ill have to tell my boyfriend I want to go to Taco Bell:news:I don't like TB, but he loves it and always asks if we can eat there, and I always say no lol. I guess for Fraggle Rock I'll make an exception.:smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought fast food toys were supposed to promote something, does this mean that perhaps something new and Fragglish is brewing with the Henson company? Can't imagine that this is just a tie-in with the release of the Fraggle Rock Classics Volume 1.
Henson wants Fraggle Rock to be it's main family franchise, but if there was something substantial and new coming, we'd clearly hear of it. This seems to be a 3 and under prize with generic robots being the main prize. Wendy's has a Snoopy based under 3 Meal no matter what the other tie in is. I wonder if this could be the same deal.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Henson wants Fraggle Rock to be it's main family franchise, but if there was something substantial and new coming, we'd clearly hear of it. This seems to be a 3 and under prize with generic robots being the main prize. Wendy's has a Snoopy based under 3 Meal no matter what the other tie in is. I wonder if this could be the same deal.
I suppose that any little way to boost the brand helps, but it just seems weird to have a promotional toy that's promoting a project that really doesn't have much going on with it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if it's specifically trying to promote the Fraggles at all. It seems like a "we need an under 3 toys, someone please step up" type deal, and Henson (and or Archaia) answered the call.

But then again, Taco Bell doesn't regularly have promotional tie ins. I know a year ago they had Domo and Hero 180, but usually it's some generic thing, like the robot kits they have now. Like I said, Wendy's gives out Snoopy board books as their 3 and under promotion no matter what their regular promotion is.

I'm trying hard to look up any info. I thought Katie Cook would at least have some info on her blog or Deviant Art page (it's her art on the cover), but to no avail.

Foodie

Reaction score
It's an under 3 Toy. Just to point that out... you're going to have to ask for them. But they are much more interesting than cardboard robots.

Sigh...

I miss when the third party fast food toys were epic. I LOVE my Cow and Chicken Super Cow from Taco Bell.
Does anyone know how many Fraggle books they have or is there just one? :smirk: