Your Favorite Romantic Muppet Moment

blackaerin

Reaction score
0_O They were actually canon at one point?

*goes to watch Muppet Babies*
There was this cute love triangle going on with Piggy going gaga over Kermie and Gonzo having a crush on Piggy who is repulsed by Gonzo's overall weirdness.
Then it becomes a bit of a love square or something if you count in Skeeter fighting with Piggy over Kermit.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
There was this cute love triangle going on with Piggy going gaga over Kermie and Gonzo having a crush on Piggy who is repulsed by Gonzo's overall weirdness.
Then it becomes a bit of a love square or something if you count in Skeeter fighting with Piggy over Kermit.
Aww, that is definitely adorable! :concern::mad::smile::wink: (yes, scooter, I know, but close enough, right?)

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I think I will always love Piggy and Kermit's first dinner date in "The Muppet Movie", right before Piggy gets pignapped by Doc Hopper. Piggy is just so glamorous and Kermit so nervous, it's adorable. But I also really like their little smooch on stage in the latest movie, too, when he asks her to stay, for him. Awwww.....

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
In AVMMCM when Piggy and Kermit are in the alternate universe. Piggy is doubting herself and Kermit is trying to counter it by telling her that she is beautiful and all that jazz. I don't think he had ever been that open before in describing what He see's. It's very sweet and cute.