Possible pics from a deleted scene from the muppets

mo

Reaction score
I think muppet fans are the awesomest fans ever! I don't like seeing non muppet fans seeing muppet movies and acting like they know everything about it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think muppet fans are the awesomest fans ever! I don't like seeing non muppet fans seeing muppet movies and acting like they know everything about it.
You're definatley right there! :smile:
The Muppet Fan Community is just so great, plus all the Muppet Websites, like Toughpigs and The Muppet Mindset.

Reactions: mo

Beauregard

Reaction score
Great figuring that out muppetlover!
Boy am I glad they cut this from the movie. It would have made the whole Maniacal Laugh thing not funny at all.
OH! I honestly thought I was the only fan who felt this way about that! I actually found the Maniacal Laugh funnier when I was seeing it as a "actions as dialouge" type gag, rather than a deeper part of his personality.

I also think the 'hates Muppets because bullied as child" is A. disturbing, and B. similar villian development has been done waa-aa-aay too much already in second-rate Muppet productions MFS, KSY and LTS have similar badguy motivation.

I really enjoyed just seeing him as a motivated businessman (ala. Doc Hopper). Handing over the Muppet name to The Moopets would have been dastardly indeed!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Tough pigs says that the full song will be on the bonus features so I guess we will find out about the pictures

mo

Reaction score
but...are we gonna see it on bonus features? i mean it looks like a good scene!