"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

markit

Reaction score
How fantastic, the Disney Store on Bond Street, London has a Big Muppet wall at the back, with keyrings, badges, mugs, bags, notepads, wallet, plush, pyjamas and more, most of it's on the website as well.

Hopefully they'll get more in closer to the films release, but i'm already surprised by the amount they do have, more than they've ever had.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I picked up some really nice key-rings with a metalic painted Kermit and Miss Piggy. Not overly practical as key-rings (turns out Kermit's collar is quite painful when in mental and in pocket) but I'm planning to attach them to a chain to wear instead.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up Walter and Chef when I was in London, but will check local Disney stores for stuff too.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
The next issue of the Radio Times (out 21st) is going to have an article about The Muppets in it. :smile:

Markit, I haven't been able to get hold of EMPIRE. Could you post it here please? Thank you!
It's out on the 24th not the 21st (sorry).

markit

Reaction score
I love Walter! That plush is awesome!! Pepe is also a must! And works pretty well to scale with the Master Replicas posers.

markit

Reaction score
Just a couple of quick snaps to show Pepe with the MR posers, ok, so he's maybe a little big :smile: And of course Walter too, i wasn't sure about the Walter plush at first, but now having seen the movie, this reminds me of the scene where he's screaming constantly for hours after hearing about Tex Richman knocking down the Muppet theatre, so he makes me smile :smile: And Rizzo unfortunately doesn't look too good with the posers, but not a bad plush, just not great!

I haven't got them displayed properly at the moment unfortunately, in between houses and not yet got a room to display everything, but no way are they going in boxes up in the loft!! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh yes, Pepe looks fantastic with them there! Walter's slightly bent plush mouth totally reminded me of the scream-scene when I saw him at the Disney store, but I love him so much that I'll allow it.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Kermit and Miss Piggy will be on "The Jonathan Ross Show" (Time - 21:30 to 22:30 (1 hour long). Saturday 28th January. Channel: ITV1). Kermit and Piggy will be joined by Downton Abbey's Hugh Bonneville, comedian Jack Whitehall and the Arctic Monkeys.

Head's up :wink:

markit

Reaction score
Top man!!! thanks MuppetDanny :smile: Kermit & Piggy on Jonathan Ross should be great! :smile: I wonder when they film that, or maybe it's Live ?