UK Premiere?

markit

Reaction score
Anyone have any more details on the Premiere ? Is it a red carpet/green carpet affair ? Are the cast attending ? i'm wondering whether it's worth popping into town around that time to see if there's much of a buzz about it ?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey mark

3 reports state that kermit and piggy are attending the red carpet event. Piggy has a new designer dress for it too. If I didn't live so far I would pop over to try and catch a glimpse. Steve and Eric are in the uk til 27th as they are filming Jonathan Ross today to!

Chris

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey mark

3 reports state that kermit and piggy are attending the red carpet event. Piggy has a new designer dress for it too. If I didn't live so far I would pop over to try and catch a glimpse. Steve and Eric are in the uk til 27th as they are filming Jonathan Ross today to!

Chris
Are they really only here until the 27th? I was hoping they'd appear on Graham Norton which is filming on the 30th...

zoebell

Reaction score
well, that gives them today through friday, so that should be enough time to hit a few talk shows, right? or morning news shows or something?

markit

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to the Mayfair hotel tonight to see if they can catch a glimpse of Kermit and Piggy ? :smile::mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aww...I've just explored every possible avenue of getting there, and there's no way at this point. Sad face! For some reason, I had set in my mind that the 26th was a Friday and that I was working, so I didn't realize until a few minutes too late that I could in fact have gone today...

Ahh well, mysterious ways and all that, hopefully this means that I'll have some good luck soon instead.