Unofficial Picture Thread!

TheBigGyle

Reaction score
I AM the one on the left. Are we friends? Have we met?

I mean, you're a Christian, I'm a Christian. It's quite possible :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ Perhaps. :big_grin: Are you in Canada, by any chance? I love the avatar, btw. :smile: Did you draw it?

TheBigGyle

Reaction score
Ha, no. I'm not in Canada. I'm in Ohio, which is like the less colorful version of Canada (at least the part I visited).

And yes! I did draw that avatar :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Ha, no. I'm not in Canada. I'm in Ohio, which is like the less colorful version of Canada (at least the part I visited).
Darn. :stick_out_tongue: I think it's the pose that reminded me, haha. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was in high school for an entire month, one of the classes I took was a technology class, where I chose to study photography over the years, and one of the projects I had to do with digital technology was an old-fashioned wanted poster of sorts, which I took a picture of the professor, giving me a menacing look, and I made a poster of him that said, "WANTED. OUTLAW BERRY (because his name was Mr Berry). FOR STEALING BERRY PIES".

Based on a comment an acquainted made some time ago, I posed for a "mugshot", sicne I haven't had a haircut, nor shaved in about a month or so...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Reports from this weekend say that the notorious comic-shop robber, known only as "Da Snowth", is still at large after a three-state, eighteen-officer chase! Citizens are to notify their local law enforcement if they see anyone looking like the above mugshot, and NOT to approach him: the suspect is legged, and very dang---wait. LEGGED? Shouldn't that be ARMED?

*a bevy of medieval armaments tumbles from the ceiling onto Newsie*

Unh --ugh --owww..... Er...ahem...also in the news: the FBI believes Da Snowth may be aided in his rampage of terror by a piano-playing flapper. Be on the lookout for a young woman resembling the above photo, which was taken by a security camera at the same establishment last hit by Da Snowth only an hour before he raided the shop. Agents advise caution if encountering any young woman obviously entranced by pictures of Link Hogthrob. *looks up at camera, scowling* Seriously! Link??!

Link: Did I hear someone singing my praises? Oh! A camera! *preens*

:news: *sputters angrily* Will you get out of here! Er...uh...please call 911 if you have any information regarding these two fugitives, who seem to be blazing a trail of crime across -- waaaaughh! *barely dodges the screeching fireball whooshing through the studio* Ah -- ah -- this...has been your Newsman, for MC...good night... *faints*
------------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
-------------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Reports from this weekend say that the notorious comic-shop robber, known only as "Da Snowth", is still at large after a three-state, eighteen-officer chase! Citizens are to notify their local law enforcement if they see anyone looking like the above mugshot, and NOT to approach him: the suspect is legged, and very dang---wait. LEGGED? Shouldn't that be ARMED?

*a bevy of medieval armaments tumbles from the ceiling onto Newsie*

Unh --ugh --owww..... Er...ahem...also in the news: the FBI believes Da Snowth may be aided in his rampage of terror by a piano-playing flapper. Be on the lookout for a young woman resembling the above photo, which was taken by a security camera at the same establishment last hit by Da Snowth only an hour before he raided the shop. Agents advise caution if encountering any young woman obviously entranced by pictures of Link Hogthrob. *looks up at camera, scowling* Seriously! Link??!

Link: Did I hear someone singing my praises? Oh! A camera! *preens*

:news: *sputters angrily* Will you get out of here! Er...uh...please call 911 if you have any information regarding these two fugitives, who seem to be blazing a trail of crime across -- waaaaughh! *barely dodges the screeching fireball whooshing through the studio* Ah -- ah -- this...has been your Newsman, for MC...good night... *faints*
------------------------
LOL! Grazie! <3

http://sparxmind.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/funny-pictures-bravo-bunny.jpg

Beakerfan

Reaction score
SNOWTHIE! You've gone SCRUFFY! I likes. Yes I does. *takes a deep breath and re-gains composure*
I really ought to take some more recent pictures of myself....