Native Shoes and the Fraggles Ad Campaign

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Saw this link on Tumblr. Aside from my sadness at seeing the phrase "Travelling Mitt" (how hard can it be to avoid that error!), I am excited to see the Fraggles out somewhere in the press. The biggest question for me is regarding the picture of Uncle Matt.

I think it's a new picture. Does this mean the Henson company built a new Uncle Matt puppet? It looks like it and I hope so. If this is a new Uncle Matt puppet, then I'll feel safe (or foolish enough) to stoke up some viral video speculation.

What do you guys think?

Collgoff

Reaction score
That is one of the most unbeleaiveble things I ever seen!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
They did build a new one a few years ago I think. It was used by Dave this year at the Henson Amphibian Ulmni event in NYC.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
They did build a new one a few years ago I think. It was used by Dave this year at the Henson Amphibian Ulmni event in NYC.
I didn't know that; I thought there was only the Red puppet still in circulation. If there has been an Uncle Matt puppet in existence for a few years, it's a shame they haven't done anything with it lately.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yeah the shoes are good although I do like the shoes on Red!

beaker

Reaction score
Whoah

Best new Fraggly images in decades.

And uh...why is it JHC can't make new shorts or youtube viral videos with Fraggles?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
And uh...why is it JHC can't make new shorts or youtube viral videos with Fraggles?
Maybe something will come out of this ad campaign, like a commercial. If you've got the puppets, and I'm pretty sure Karen Prell would at least be willing to appear in anything, you might as well do it.