Fan-Made Miss Piggy & Link Hogthrob Paper Dolls

mo

Reaction score
you are amazing very well done :smile:

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Finished up Set #4! All Muppet Show costumes. I'm especially fond of Sergeant Link & smoking jacket Link. :smile:

I LOVE Link's smoking jacket...that's one of my favorite costumes of his! I like how he wore it again backstage during the Muppet Special "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show"....LOL! Your paperdolls are amazing!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I LOVE Link's smoking jacket...that's one of my favorite costumes of his! I like how he wore it again backstage during the Muppet Special "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show"....LOL! Your paperdolls are amazing!
Thanks! Ooh, I haven't seen "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show" yet, I'm happy to hear he wears that outfit again, because I agree with you - it's a gorgeous costume on him! :big_grin:

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Hey folks, here's series 5 of Link & Piggy's porcine fashion-fest! This features some more outfits from "The Muppet Show" and also from 2011's "The Muppets"!

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
bee-yoo-ti-ful your super talented i want it gimme gimme!

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Again...these are awesome! Have you ever seen the vintage TV special "The Muppets Go to the Movies"? It was aired to promote The Great Muppet Caper and it takes place in the Muppet Theatre. It's on YouTube, I believe...check it out! Anyway, Link is in the Three Muskateers sketch. I would love to see a drawing of Link's Three Muskateer outfit! You do such great work, keep it up!