In hand pics of Disney Parks Muppet Figure set and Muppet Star Wars Kermit and Piggy

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys as some of you may know my sister works in the Disney World parks in Florida well she came to visit this week and brought me there figures..i will open Kermit and Piggy and post pics later but not to sure on the figure set yet unless i can do it with out destroying the box to take some good pics

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
nope she works in another store...but she did say she got the set a few days before it was mass released last week..so it should be there now i think
Yeah, all this stuff was there when I was there two weeks ago. Did you ever realize there are two Muppet cars in the backlot tour?

Alvin

Reaction score
I got Kermit and Piggy...wanted all of them...but didn't have room to carry them around all day :frown: lol

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I got Kermit and Piggy...wanted all of them...but didn't have room to carry them around all day :frown: lol
Yeah, same story with me, I wanted to get a Kermit mug but I was worried it would break carrying it around.

Alvin

Reaction score
I managed to make it around all day with mine, and even made it home safe on the plane! LOVE my mug...it's my morning coffe mug EVERY morning. :smile: