New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

catherine

Reaction score
Hi I am new fan here and i love the muppets and fraggle rock.

I live near cambridge.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news: This is a Muppet News Flash!

In light of new members joining the popular website or forum known as Muppet Central, whichever higher class member who chooses to greet the newer ones can dispense the salutory muffins or cookies or whatever we may happen to have on hand.
:insatiable: You have 'cookies'?
:news: No, talk to my producer, the lady rat over there. *Gestures to Rhonda.
:insatiable: Oh, okay. Buh-bye.
:news: *Continuing his read-through, and it seems that MC has a bumper crop of muffins this time of year. What?
*The journalist is buried under avalanche of baked goods.
:insatiable: It raining muffins and cookies! Hallelujah! Kowabunga!

Seriously Kris, you or anyone else can hand 'em out, I'm just in charge of the SM/1000 post badges.

blundig

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've known of this website a few years now but this is the first time I've actually posted.
My name is Laura, and I'm from Newcastle in England.
I love the muppets but I'm sure you already knew that... also I like the fraggles, even though they are from before my time.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm also new to the forum but i've loved the muppets since i was little. i'm 25 now but my love has grown stronger for them then ever. As a fan i only collect muppet stuff but i did like sesame street and dinosaurs when i was young. My heart has always been torn between Gonzo and Kermit but Gonzo always wins (i love you kermie-best miss piggy voice). My fiance just recently bought me all 3 MR photo replicas and i'm waiting patiently for them to arrive. I collect jim shore traditions (only muppets). People always tell me i'm obsessed and that its a phase but 25 years is a long time for it to be "just a phase". I have my muppet babies tattoo that i look at everyday and never regret. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask. Thanks for letting me join the forum!!! :smile:

basicallygood

Reaction score
Hi there everyone! I've been putzing around on Muppet Central for years and just now decided to sign up. I've never really been part of a forum before, but this one was just too inviting to pass down.
Well a little about me...my name's Sara, I'm 15 years old and an aspiring Muppet performer! (I know the chances of working with the Muppets someday are pretty slim, but I figured if Jim Henson taught us anything it was to follow your dreams. And I'm sure that came out a lot cornier than it sounded in my head, so I'll just move right along...)

I don't have many friends that are Muppet fans like me, so I'm very excited to meet people who share my love for them! Thanks for letting me join, and talk to you soon! :smile:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Um, hi there. I'm Yuna Leonhart and I come from Germany. I'm a few weeks away from taking my exams and graduating school. After that I hope I can have an educational training as an audio-visual media designer.
I recently became interested in the Muppets after having seen the latest movie in theater. The movie made me regret that I wasn't really interested in them before (I was a teensy weensy bit but not as much as in other things). So yeah, I bought the first season on DVD and spent a day every episode. I also bought the soundtrack for the newest movie and I've ordered The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan and The Muppets Christmas Carol. Only the latter have arrived.
My hobbies include watching movies, surfing the internet, making signatures, drawing and, occasionally, writing fanfiction. In fact, I've finished one just a few days ago and its sequel is on its way to completion.
Er, yeah, I think that's all. So, um, hi again, guys :big_grin:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Seeing as all the usual members of the welcoming committee are elsewhere, I'll step in! Welcome blundig, gonzosgirl1987, basicallygood, and Yuna Leonhart! Take off your coat and stay awhile! I think you'll find that we're all very nice people around here and there are a lot of interesting discussions to take part in! Welcome aboard.

basicallygood

Reaction score
Seeing as all the usual members of the welcoming committee are elsewhere, I'll step in! Welcome blundig, gonzosgirl1987, basicallygood, and Yuna Leonhart! Take off your coat and stay awhile! I think you'll find that we're all very nice people around here and there are a lot of interesting discussions to take part in! Welcome aboard.
Thanks! And nice to meet you! :excited:

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
how very sweet thank you i'll be staying awhile