Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

mo

Reaction score
SO? I'm Miss Piggy's long lost daughter, which makes me and Figgie long lost sisters, so I outrank you!!!!:smile:
you may outrank me but i am the distant human cousin of fozzie so if you marry him we will be joined related!!!:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Very sweet Figgie! You threw me for a second there, saying Piggy had two bundles in EACH arm -- which implies FOUR babies! But confusion cleared the next paragraph. I like how you made them a girl piggie and a boy froggie, much like the family group in MCC...yet with obvious blendings of their parents' colors. Sweet.

And the rest of the Muppets humming a rainbow lullaby...awww. :halo:

Though it's probably not my place, may I humbly suggest you do some research on your own, or ask your parents for material, on the basic biology of reproduction? I could suggest some books which treat the matter respectfully and simply. But PLEASE don't wait til you have some of your own!! That would be a terrible mistake.

Warm fuzzies and some Newman's Organic Alphabet Cookies to teethe on!
------------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Sorry, I just thought these conversations were hilarious! Don't worry Mo and miss kermie, you guys can be God parents if you're up for the challenge! :laugh: Newsie, aww thanks! I know how the process goes, I was just confused with how you get the babies out. I'll check with my parents on that one though! And cookies to teethe on, do I hear the offer of a newsmanfan babysitting job?:wink::news:

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Sorry, I just thought these conversations were hilarious! Don't worry Mo and miss kermie, you guys can be God parents if you're up for the challenge! :laugh: Newsie, aww thanks! I know how the process goes, I was just confused with how you get the babies out. I'll check with my parents on that one though! And cookies to teethe on, do I hear the offer of a newsmanfan babysitting job?:wink::news:
I am up for any challenge!!! thank you figgie!:smile::smile::smile: