Why is there no Fraggle Rock sheet music collection?!

What type of sheet music collection of Fraggle Rock songs would you like?

• A complete collection of Fraggle Rock songs

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • A selection of Fraggle Rock songs

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Separate collections for each season of Fraggle Rock that contain all of the songs from that season

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

PanthraDion

Reaction score
There are many different music books of Muppet songs, but there are no music books of Fraggle Rock songs:sigh:. Why, why, why!!!:confused: I can only find the Fraggle Rock theme song lyrics, and I would really like a complete collection of Fraggle Rock songs; or separate collections for each of the different seasons that contain all of the songs from that season.:coy:

Fraggline

Reaction score
You know, you're right! I never thought of that!
I've tried to learn how to play some fraggle songs on the piano with chords. Hope that helps. It requires a lot of listening.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
You know, you're right! I never thought of that!
I've tried to learn how to play some fraggle songs on the piano with chords. Hope that helps. It requires a lot of listening.
Yes it does, thanks!

Fraggline

Reaction score
Oh, good. :smile:

Yeah, and I do hope someone can come out with a sheet music book. And for now, as to the chords, I guess that once you learn chords to one song that some of the others might be easier. Musicians seem to have a consistency to their work--anybody notice that Joe Raposo's music has this nice little twinkle to it?