1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Why is there no Fraggle Rock sheet music collection?!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Feb 25, 2012.

?

What type of sheet music collection of Fraggle Rock songs would you like?

A complete collection of Fraggle Rock songs 4 vote(s) 66.7%
A selection of Fraggle Rock songs 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Separate collections for each season of Fraggle Rock that contain all of the songs from that season 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

There are many different music books of Muppet songs, but there are no music books of Fraggle Rock songs:sigh:. Why, why, why!!!:confused: I can only find the Fraggle Rock theme song lyrics, and I would really like a complete collection of Fraggle Rock songs; or separate collections for each of the different seasons that contain all of the songs from that season.:coy:
  2. Fraggline Active Member

You know, you're right! I never thought of that!
    I've tried to learn how to play some fraggle songs on the piano with chords. Hope that helps. It requires a lot of listening.
  3. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yes it does, thanks!
  4. Fraggline Active Member

Oh, good. :)

Yeah, and I do hope someone can come out with a sheet music book. And for now, as to the chords, I guess that once you learn chords to one song that some of the others might be easier. Musicians seem to have a consistency to their work--anybody notice that Joe Raposo's music has this nice little twinkle to it?