Muppet Childhood Memories

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I had a frog-themed birthday party that year and my dad went all-out, even bought me some paper plates and party goods with Kermit on them! (Oh, to have Muppet themed party goods again...you listening, Disney??) My favorite bakery (Alessi's, in Tampa, still the best) always had Cookie Monster and Kermit cupcakes, and I often would get one as my choice of treat when we went there for baked noms.
That's so cool, I remember I had a Big Bird shaped cake for my 5th birthday party. Thankfully we still have pictures, hehe.

Misskermie

Reaction score
When I was about 6, I watched the Muppets take manhattan on TV. All I remembered was Kermit and Piggy's wedding, and the Muppet baby scene.

Later in life, I watched it again, thinking I've never seen it before, until the baby scene. I was half thinking i saw it already... Until the end, when I definitely knew I saw it already!

Misskermie

Reaction score
That's so cool, I remember I had a Big Bird shaped cake for my 5th birthday party. Thankfully we still have pictures, hehe.
I had a Miss Piggy party for my 7th birthday!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, since it was a Piggy themed Party, we had a homemade Gonzo pinata, that was made very thin, so that we could karate chop it, instead of hit it with a stick!

And there was plenty of chocolate!

And we played pin the lips on the Kermit... wierd game BTW. We physically had to kiss a Kermit poster!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, since it was a Piggy themed Party, we had a homemade Gonzo pinata, that was made very thin, so that we could karate chop it, instead of hit it with a stick!

And there was plenty of chocolate!

And we played pin the lips on the Kermit... wierd game BTW. We physically had to kiss a Kermit poster!
Wow...seriously best birthday party ever! :mad: :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yup! Our faces were freezing!!!

That also taught me what "Stuffing your face" meant.