Video: The Muppets "Feel the Hunger" Parody

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I first saw this posted on facebook, refered to as the hunger games, and at first I thought that meant this was a trailer for a video game. And "Feed the Hunger" would make a good game title, maybe with you feeding Animal or one of the many Muppet monsters.

I've never heard of The Hunger Games.

Borples

Reaction score
Gosh. I didn't realize how much violence there was in The Muppets. :big_grin:

I'm glad they're doing something to promote the blu-ray/dvd release. Had a feeling that the "last parody trailer" wouldn't be!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Gosh. I didn't realize how much violence there was in The Muppets. :big_grin:

I'm glad they're doing something to promote the blu-ray/dvd release. Had a feeling that the "last parody trailer" wouldn't be!
There were even other parodies in between this one and "The last parody"

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Not bad. I sent this to a couple of kids in my wife's Christian youth group who are crazy about The Hunger Games (fortunately, one of them is also crazy about The Muppets now).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know where to post this, but I feel this is a good place to state it: I really want the Muppets to do something soon that is NOT promotion for the newest movie (or upcoming movie). All recent appearances promoted the movie in some way, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of promotion for the DVD/Blu-Ray, and all the recent commercials/PSAs ended with acknowledgement of the movie (which could easily be cut from the commercials). I think the last non-publicity they did was the OK GO "Muppet Show Theme" music video.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...I felt that the Bafta thing and the Scooter at the TED conference things were really stuff they would do just because they are part of the collective pop consciousness again, rather than specifically movie promoting, to be honest.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hmm...I felt that the Bafta thing and the Scooter at the TED conference things were really stuff they would do just because they are part of the collective pop consciousness again, rather than specifically movie promoting, to be honest.
I forgot about those things. Also had to check Muppet Wiki to see what the "Bafta thing" was (which refreshed my memory).