1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: The Muppets "Feel the Hunger" Parody

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

LinkiePie<3 and KirbTreelo05 like this.
  2. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

The Muppets parodied The Hunger Games trailer? Oh. My. Gosh. AWESOME!!!!!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I first saw this posted on facebook, refered to as the hunger games, and at first I thought that meant this was a trailer for a video game. And "Feed the Hunger" would make a good game title, maybe with you feeding Animal or one of the many Muppet monsters.

I've never heard of The Hunger Games.
  4. Borples

Borples Active Member

Gosh. I didn't realize how much violence there was in The Muppets. :D

I'm glad they're doing something to promote the blu-ray/dvd release. Had a feeling that the "last parody trailer" wouldn't be!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

There were even other parodies in between this one and "The last parody"
  6. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

Not bad. I sent this to a couple of kids in my wife's Christian youth group who are crazy about The Hunger Games (fortunately, one of them is also crazy about The Muppets now).
    Borples and basicallygood like this.
  7. minor muppetz

It won't surprise me now if they do a parody trailer for the first TV broadcast.
    miss kermie and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  8. minor muppetz

I don't know where to post this, but I feel this is a good place to state it: I really want the Muppets to do something soon that is NOT promotion for the newest movie (or upcoming movie). All recent appearances promoted the movie in some way, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of promotion for the DVD/Blu-Ray, and all the recent commercials/PSAs ended with acknowledgement of the movie (which could easily be cut from the commercials). I think the last non-publicity they did was the OK GO "Muppet Show Theme" music video.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hmm...I felt that the Bafta thing and the Scooter at the TED conference things were really stuff they would do just because they are part of the collective pop consciousness again, rather than specifically movie promoting, to be honest.
  10. minor muppetz

I forgot about those things. Also had to check Muppet Wiki to see what the "Bafta thing" was (which refreshed my memory).
  11. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

LOL! Everyone is watching...
    Ahhhh!

AHHHHHahhahahahaah! I busted out laughing when I saw Piggy at the end! LOLOLOLOL!!! HA!
    Walter likes this.
  12. Walter

Walter Active Member

That made my week!!:):mad:[​IMG]
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I love my Muppets!
  14. okbert

okbert New Member

is it as cool as the paranormal activity one