Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Watching Droop speak in one of the features, I've noticed that he sounds more like Scred than Droop.

Reaction score
I ended up preordering the disney store and Walmart combo packs. Originally I had only preordered the Disney because I love the rainbow connection print and the one with piggy and Kermit. But then I saw the finger muppets linked here and I freaked out. I'll prolly give the extra combo to my parents lol

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
The BEST BUY lunchbox offer & the WALMART finger puppet offer have WON my bids :0)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Do Best Buy and Target have anything special to offer? All I've seen is Disney Store's lithograph preorder w/gift card (iirc), and Walmart's finger puppet combo. Personally, the lithographs are a pass, and I'd LOVE to get the finger puppet pack, but I want the Wocka Wocka blu-ray pack, so... sucks for me, ha ha.
Which one have you been eyeing Kevin?
Not sure yet.

I like the finger puppets idea from Walmart; but, I have all the finger puppets from Starbucks years ago.

I know I want the Wocka Wocka pack because it has a BUNCH of stuff in it...just need to decide where I want to buy it? Who's got pointers?

theprawncracker

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score
Funny that the first time we get Muppet Movie merchandise, it's combo pack bundles at retail outlets. Not complaining, and in fact it's pretty cool. (big lunchbox fan myself)

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Good news for all UK importers of Blu Rays, movietyme have confirmed that "The Muppets" is region free and will work on all UK players :smile:

Borples

Reaction score
I'd like to know if the Target deal with the bonus Muppet Show disc will be available in stores. If so, I'd rather just run out and buy it on the 20th. No shipping, no waiting. It says it's out of stock online...don't know if that means they're sold out or if they never offered it online.

I'd like the finger puppets for my kids, but...I have this thing about Wal-Mart. :boo:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I finally decided on one and went with the Best Buy pre-order and the free metal case. The metal case is scheduled to arrive between March 15-20; and the movie was the 20-27, so I picked the option to pick the movie up on the day of its release.

Status
Not open for further replies.