Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One thing that I hope gets included on the DVD and other releases: An official promo for season 4 of The Muppet Show. Because then that would mean it would definately be coming. Yeah, it's wishful thinking, but it'd be great if it did happen.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Seconded! That would be such an awesome and welcome (and about time!) surprise. We can hope right? :wink: Gosh, less than a month to go, I can hardly wait! They were really pushing the preorder when I was at my Disney Store today, and Kermit & Piggy were all the rage at Build-a-Bear!! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, NOW that we know when it's coming out:

What company has the best pre-purchase deal; and, which set do you think is the best to get with all the goodies on it?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Do Best Buy and Target have anything special to offer? All I've seen is Disney Store's lithograph preorder w/gift card (iirc), and Walmart's finger puppet combo. Personally, the lithographs are a pass, and I'd LOVE to get the finger puppet pack, but I want the Wocka Wocka blu-ray pack, so... sucks for me, ha ha.

Which one have you been eyeing Kevin?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After watching the bonus feature samples online, I wonder if the Muppet performers will actually appear, or if only the characters will.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I got the Diseny store one with the Lithographs. $10 at Disney store should be useful too

jackdelayne

Reaction score
I got the Diseny store one with the Lithographs. $10 at Disney store should be useful too
I've been looking them all over and have about decided to go with this one too. I love the Kermit rainbow connection lithograph.

Alvin

Reaction score
Best Buy has this this thing where you can pre-buy the blu-ray and get this special case for like $8.00

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After watching the bonus feature samples online, I wonder if the Muppet performers will actually appear, or if only the characters will.
Although I'm still skepticle on whether the performers will appear as themselves in any of the features, after watching a clip from the documentary where Droop and one of the frackles are interviewed, I think I'll be okay if the Muppet performers are left out if it means plenty of interviews with obscure characters, including ones who don't speak in the movie. Who knows, maybe there'll be interviews with Thog and Lips.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
So, NOW that we know when it's coming out:

What company has the best pre-purchase deal; and, which set do you think is the best to get with all the goodies on it?
Im goin with the Walmart blu ray release with the finger muppet puppets! :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.