1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Some computers are equipped with a blu ray drive, though most arent. Unless you specifically had one installed in your computer, it probably didn't come standard
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I thought so as well. Unless it says "blu-ray" on it then it probably doesn't.
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. muppetlover123

ohh sad day people said the newer touch senser xbox would play but i dont think it does
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused by your phrasing. Current xboxes do not play blu ray since Sony owns blu ray and right now, Sony and Microsoft are huge competitors in the console market. Whoever told you that that model of xbox plays blu ray is an idiot
  6. Pinkflower7783

Sounds like a suspcious sales pitch to me.
  7. muppetlover123

8. Pinkflower7783

Well maybe it some point you can just buy a blu-ray player. I just bought one yesterday all for The Muppets. :D
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

When my DVD player finally breaks down (which hopefully won't be for awhile, lol), we will probably try a Blu Ray player. Longer to wait for the Muppets but that's OK, I like looking forward to things, lol. :halo:
  10. muppetlover123

yea lol i guess or go to someones house who has bluray! smart thinking Drake lol
  11. Pinkflower7783

As they say "good things come to those who wait!" XD
    heralde likes this.
  12. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Does anybody know what version the digital Walters trailer special feature will be on? I'm assuming it's the wocka wocka value pack. I was planning on getting the puppets set at Walmart but I don't think the puppets set includes the wocka pack. so it would not include the digital download movie and the soundtrack to my understanding. Just the blue ray and DVD combo plus the puppets.
  13. muppetlover123

its on the wocka wocka pack
  14. Pinkflower7783

1 DAY LEFT!!!!!
  15. muppetlover123

YESSSSSS ONE MORE GLOURIOUS DAY :) :) :) AND THE MUPPETS GET THEIR STAR TOMORROW TOO!!!! :) :) :)
  16. Pinkflower7783

I KNOW OMG THIS DAY BETTER JUST AS KERMIT SAYS FLY BY!!!! I AM MAKING MY WAY TO A BEST BUY FIRST THING IN THE MORNIING!!!! :):o:):)
  17. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I work at BEST BUY...and cannot wait to buy mine. Looks as if though the only way the Wocka Wocka value pak comes is with the Lunchbox...but that's OK with me!!!
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I hoping mine comes tomorrow, since it was shipped on Friday.
  19. Pinkflower7783

I know!!! I just think of it as a nice bonus!!! If anything just a nice collectors piece!!! :)
    Alvin likes this.
  20. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Yeah...guess I should think of it...that way :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.