1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

We should have a thread where we post pics of our DVD's and Blurays in whatever capacity we bought it. IE: Lunchbox, finger puppets...etc...
    frogboy4 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Lol! Point taken! I'm going Monday to Build a Bear and get my Kermie plush made. So excited! I know I'm 28 years old so what? I'm a Muppet fan! People need to back off! LOL! By the way that wasn't aimed at you or anyone on here I was just speaking figuretivly. LOL!
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

I am all for that!!!
  4. Pinkflower7783

I don't even have the soundtrack and I'd rather not have the digital download as I plan to actually buy the CD.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I will be buying the iTunes download. The Bonus features include: Scratching the Surface, Bloopers and Inside Walter's Trailer. That's more than the DVD has.
  6. Pinkflower7783

MAN SO EXCITED 4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!! WOO! :)
  7. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i just ordered the bust buy lunch box with the wocka wocka pack and the tin case for 40$ not bad
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

9. muppetlover123

yessss justtttt assss excitteeddddd asssss youuuuuu arreeeee :) :) :) :) :)
  10. Pinkflower7783

I know right?!!! As someone said we'll be able to watch it whenever we want!!! Which in my case is probably gonna be more then I can count. XP I have a feeling Monday is gonna go by sooooooooooooo slow!!! :boo:
  11. Pinkflower7783

2 DAYS everyone!!!! We're almost there!!!!!
  12. muppetlover123

i agree almost but my preorder of the muppets might not be here on the 20th ill have to wait til the 21st :(
  13. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

15. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Yesterday I got a Blu-Ray player at Best buy and set it up. Now I am READY. C'mon, Amazon, don't keep me waitin'!
  16. Pinkflower7783

LOL! Omg that is too funny ! I bought a Blu-ray player as well! I had been wanting one for a while but The Muppets is what made me finally get one. That and tax money helped. :p
  17. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I lucked out. I have a birthday coming up and a mother who'd rather get me something she knows I want than surprise me with something I may or may not give a toss about. Her presents are rarely surprises, but they are always put to good use.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I have a feeling this one will be put to very good use. :D
  19. muppetlover123

im gonna try to get my computer to play it...hopefully
  20. Pinkflower7783

The blu-ray?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.