Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writersright

Reaction score
I think they'll announce the content about a month before release.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't know if I'll preorder it but I'm sure as heck excited to buy the Blu-Ray :big_grin:

Writersright

Reaction score
Well it's heavily rumoured that there aren't any extra cuts/scenes on the DVD but believe it when I read it.

Source: http://uk.bluray.ign.com/articles/121/1216623p1.html

Disney has been a bit shy on releasing specs for this combo pack, but the folks over at Bleeding Cool have managed to uncover some rumored details about the release. The combo pack is slated to include a commentary, bloopers, the beloved parody trailers, a table read and the complete Tex Richman song, "Explaining Evil." No word yet on whether the two-disc version will feature the same extras, or whether extras are exclusive to the "Wocka Wocka" value pack.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Well it's heavily rumoured that there aren't any extra cuts/scenes on the DVD but believe it when I read it.
i doubt the DVD will have features...thats just the norm these days will all Blu Ray and DVD releases...the Blu Ray has all the special features...its how they make thier money

beaker

Reaction score
i doubt the DVD will have features...thats just the norm these days will all Blu Ray and DVD releases...the Blu Ray has all the special features...its how they make thier money
dvd will have the features...deleted scenes, extended scenes, making of, etc

ploobis

Reaction score
Gee, if all the bonus features are all on the Blue-Ray and the DVD only has the Blooper reel I'm gonna have to buy the DVD & Blue-Ray combo pack and a Blue-Ray disc player.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I am waiting to see what will happen when it comes on to DVD/Blu-ray in the UK, we might get extra stuff! In the UK edition of the soundtrack we have an extra track called "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs. They are pictures of Olly Murs with Fozzie in the UK Muppets/Disney site! I am guessing Olly could be on the DVD/Blu-ray discs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
dvd will have the features...deleted scenes, extended scenes, making of, etc
They apparently flip flopped, or that was bad information. everything but the blooper reel is blu-ray exclusive. I really hope we can get them to change their minds and at LEAST put the deleted sequences on the standard disk, but it's probably too late.

A very bullocks move.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'll end up getting the Blue-Ray/DVD combo. My friend has a Blue-Ray player so I may able to work something out there. VERY stupid move on Disney's part, I'll say.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
sucks they dont release it on dvd so i guess im buying the muppets blue-ray and a blue-ray player on the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.