1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i think im gonna buy the steel book and get 7.50 off of the muppets bluray with lunch box
  2. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

You see I'm kinda going through this problem here. I'm thinking of buying the regular DVD. But once I'm doing that I might as well spend an extra $3 and get the DVD with a bonus and the soundtrack. And once I'm doing that I might as well spend an extra $2 and buy the Blu-Ray. and once I'm doing that I'll spend $5 more dollars and buy the Wocka Wocka Value Pack and buy a Blu-Ray with it!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well im gonna buy the bestbuy steel book online with the muppets wocka wocka value pack with the lunch box for $40 and if u have a newer xbox 360 it should play bluray
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering if Clifford's cut scene will be part of the deleted stuff?
  5. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

6. Bannanasketch Active Member

I'm thinking I might just get the combo pack with one DVD and one Blu-ray disc, so if I get a blu-ray player anytime soon, I won't have to buy a whole new disc.
  7. zoebell Active Member

wait, is the combo pack the only one that comes with the spoof trailers?

i hope not, because i already pre-ordered the two disc blu ray set. i don't need the digital copy or the soundtrack download and all the special features i thought were the same
  8. Farron Member

Same here. I think you're safe though! I believe all blu-ray discs contain the same content.
  9. zoebell Active Member

idk. that was kinda suspicious since it was a disney press release and it specifically said the COMBO pack has the trailers. they were conspicuously not listed under the dvd/blu-ray
    heralde likes this.
  10. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Guess who had their Blu Ray pop through the post this morning :) I'm mere seconds away from commandeering the TV from the kid's and on it goes!!!
  11. zoebell Active Member

what? it's already out?!
  12. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I'm in the UK and order from abroad, I've no idea why I got it a week early but I'm certainly NOT complaining :)
  13. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the double post...

I've just finished watching the deleted scenes and without spoiling any of them, there's some absolute gems. In particular, one that carrys on from the Telethon opening, which is REALLY cool! Some of them you can understand why they were omitted though, as good as they are.
    theprawncracker likes this.
  14. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

soo basicly its the theme with more too it?
  15. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

WHAT ABOUT CLIFFORD!?
  16. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yea and clifford or johnny fiama
  17. beaker Well-Known Member

While it's amazing to FINALLY have Muppet movie merch tie ins(finger plush puppets, lunchboxes) and Ive always been a fan of tie ins...

Disney is royally confusing parents/general public/etc with all these different combo packs. Just have a blu ray, dvd(WITH all the blu ray extras, k thx), and then a combo pack that maybe has a bonus disc like with walmart does. I dont even get the "digital download" thing.
    Sgt Floyd and heralde like this.
  18. heralde Well-Known Member

I agree, I'm really not seeing why this is necessary.
  19. rexcrk Active Member

I'll be getting the Wocka Wocka pack, mainly because I want the digital copy. Already got the soundtrack the day I saw the movie :p
  20. elliottdp New Member

THERE ARE SIX versions. One from the Disney Movie club.
    If you pre-order, it comes with 4 10"x14" lithographs.

and One from Wal-mart(yuck!) which comes with 4 large finger puppets: Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzy. Fozzy looks a little off, though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.