1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Watching Droop speak in one of the features, I've noticed that he sounds more like Scred than Droop.
  2. PiggyConnection

PiggyConnection New Member

I ended up preordering the disney store and Walmart combo packs. Originally I had only preordered the Disney because I love the rainbow connection print and the one with piggy and Kermit. But then I saw the finger muppets linked here and I freaked out. I'll prolly give the extra combo to my parents lol
  3. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

The BEST BUY lunchbox offer & the WALMART finger puppet offer have WON my bids :0)
    [​IMG]
    ploobis likes this.
  4. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

The lunchbox looks pretty promising
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Not sure yet.

I like the finger puppets idea from Walmart; but, I have all the finger puppets from Starbucks years ago.

I know I want the Wocka Wocka pack because it has a BUNCH of stuff in it...just need to decide where I want to buy it? Who's got pointers?
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Fozzie Bear likes this.
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Funny that the first time we get Muppet Movie merchandise, it's combo pack bundles at retail outlets. Not complaining, and in fact it's pretty cool. (big lunchbox fan myself)
  8. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Good news for all UK importers of Blu Rays, movietyme have confirmed that "The Muppets" is region free and will work on all UK players :)
  9. Borples

Borples Active Member

I'd like to know if the Target deal with the bonus Muppet Show disc will be available in stores. If so, I'd rather just run out and buy it on the 20th. No shipping, no waiting. It says it's out of stock online...don't know if that means they're sold out or if they never offered it online.

I'd like the finger puppets for my kids, but...I have this thing about Wal-Mart. :boo:
    heralde likes this.
  10. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

I finally decided on one and went with the Best Buy pre-order and the free metal case. The metal case is scheduled to arrive between March 15-20; and the movie was the 20-27, so I picked the option to pick the movie up on the day of its release.
  11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I don't blame you, lol.
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

At least you guys have options (as far as physical stores), all we've got in my little town is Walmart. :/ I dont have a problem with them, but I do LOVE Target, ha ha.
  13. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

14. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

they weren't too impressed with the special features
  15. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I would honestly have to read more of Blu Ray.com's reviews to know if I consistently agree with their opinions. That's the trick with reviews, finding people you generally tend to agree with.
  16. jrxing

jrxing Member

I went with Walmart for finger puppets and best buy for lunchbox, the dvd case came free.
  17. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Interestingly, that review lists two parody trailers I don't remember - Rise of the Muppets and Never. And they are listed before Green with Envy, and they seem to be listed in chronological order.

Most of the deleted scene titles I recognize as happening in the novel. It mentions some credit card feature, and in the book it mentions a popular TV show about credit cards. I'm also interested in "The Complete Muppet Telethon Opening" deleted scene... I guess that's an extended version of the redone opening (I wonder if more characters will be there).

And it seems like the awards show feature will be presented after tha jail scene. I was hoping/expecting the deleted scenes to be in chronological order (unless they go to jail for a different reason).
  18. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I can't wait to read Muppet Central's review
  19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well as it sits right now on Amazons top list. The Muppets are at 15! Not bad
  20. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.