Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Medbe

Reaction score
so did anyone pre order this yet
Nope, I think I'll wait till we get just a tad closer to the release date (perhaps I'll do it in Mid January). That way I won't have to wait for it TOO long.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've never preordered any movies (well, I used to preorder Disney videos from Disney Store YEARS ago when they came with those beautiful lithograph prints, ah... the good ol' days). I just print off my $5 OFF Coupon from Disney Movie Rewards and go into Walmart (where they're usually $5 less the first week of release) and get my blurays for less than the DVD release! :smile:

That said, Amazons' preorder prices are usually great, I'd just rather have my new Disney releases the morning of, you know? :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Nothing beats the fun of picking up a dvd in stores. Every single Muppet dvd since 2001 I've picked up the day of release in stores (including Ed Sullivan Best Of Muppets and the Lionsgate Henson Muppet releases) I'll miss physical media if it ever goes away.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Haven't pre-ordered yet. I'm waiting to see if they'll be a special collectors edition (with a bust or some such, but I doubt it) or if Disney will be doing a litho (they've done them for the Lion King and Tangled in the past year so one can hope!).

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm holding off on preordering my copy. I'm waiting to hear more about this box set of a ton of Muppet movies/specials first.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm holding off on preordering my copy. I'm waiting to hear more about this box set of a ton of Muppet movies/specials first.
Hmm?! Whassat?!? Looks like I gotta do some research, ha ha. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
I'm guessing we won't know til late Jan or Feb regarding the actual content of the home release?

Status
Not open for further replies.