1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Any good Kermit and Miss Piggy scenes?
  2. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I really don't want to give too much away but theres not any major scenes between Kermit and Miss Piggy. There is one scene though that contains MANY of the cameos not featured in the final movie that raises a smile.

No I don't recall seeing Clifford, sorry.

The making of documentary is nicely done, it's much like the docs from the late 70's early 80's :)
  3. Pinkflower7783

Ehh drats...I'm a huge Kermit/Miss Piggy fan so anytime I see them together I get excited.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

were the many cameos in the telethon opening and more portion?
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Australia wont get the DVD release until around May 17.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Dang that majorly sucks!!! I'd be in denial waiting that long! LOL! I'm barely getting through this week waiting for next Tuesday! XP
    muppetperson likes this.
  7. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Tell me about it. Which is why I am glad i have pre ordered it from the states:excited:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Hi folks

I live in belgium and here the movie won't be released until may 2012.
    I read that THE bluray is going to be region free so I wanted to order THE bluray with
    THE lunch box but unfortunately best buy don't ship to Belgium. I was wondering if anyone from you could help me with my problem .... It would be awesome!!!
    Thanks
    Liesbeth
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That's just mean! You should hve it right away. :)
  10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

BTW: I pre-ordered the Wocka Wocka Blu Ray pack thing from Amazon. I won't use the lunchbox, I won't need the finger puppets because I have the awesome ones from many years ago that Starbucks did...so, I just got the movie for $29.99 and free 2 day shipping.
  11. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Just bought one on ebay... Paid way to much for it but I really wanted the lunchbox so that was the only way to get one...
  12. Pinkflower7783

It's amazing the great lengths and how much we'll pay for our beloved Muppets! What true fans we're! :D
    Fozzie Bear likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783

I would think Amazon ships to Belguim though. But either way glad your getting it before May!
  14. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Amazon ships to belgium indeed but I wanted the bestbuyexclusive with the lunchbox :)
  15. Pinkflower7783

I would like the luncbox as well but ehh that's just another thing I'd have no room to store as I have enough junk as is so *lol* I think I'm just going with the pack without the box.
  16. muppetperson

They come with finger puppets? Could you please put a link to that listing?I couldnt find it.I have the Starbucks Muppet finger puppets but my Animal has hardly any nose!
  17. Pinkflower7783

The finger puppets I believe is only available through Walmart.
  18. muppetperson

19. Pinkflower7783

I didn't think they shipped world wide...which is lame! Maybe you can find it on eBay.
  20. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

WILL DEFINITELY buy the lunchbox package. May not use it...but hey. What the heck! I'm a Muppet fan....we're crazy!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.