Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
At least you guys have options (as far as physical stores), all we've got in my little town is Walmart. :/ I dont have a problem with them, but I do LOVE Target, ha ha.

zoebell

Reaction score
they weren't too impressed with the special features

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
they weren't too impressed with the special features
I would honestly have to read more of Blu Ray.com's reviews to know if I consistently agree with their opinions. That's the trick with reviews, finding people you generally tend to agree with.

jrxing

Reaction score
I went with Walmart for finger puppets and best buy for lunchbox, the dvd case came free.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Interestingly, that review lists two parody trailers I don't remember - Rise of the Muppets and Never. And they are listed before Green with Envy, and they seem to be listed in chronological order.

Most of the deleted scene titles I recognize as happening in the novel. It mentions some credit card feature, and in the book it mentions a popular TV show about credit cards. I'm also interested in "The Complete Muppet Telethon Opening" deleted scene... I guess that's an extended version of the redone opening (I wonder if more characters will be there).

And it seems like the awards show feature will be presented after tha jail scene. I was hoping/expecting the deleted scenes to be in chronological order (unless they go to jail for a different reason).

ploobis

Reaction score
I can't wait to read Muppet Central's review

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well as it sits right now on Amazons top list. The Muppets are at 15! Not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.