Muppets you wish would come back!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
And with the entire cast recast, we could see that. Man, I HATED Deep Dish Nine. Not just because they didn't have Strangepork and Link (Strangepork was on a Bay of Pigs Watch), but the Pig segments in MT (with the exception of the UK only Dukes of Porksmith or whatever it was called) were the worst on that show. Mainly because they all had Andy and Randy in them.
UGH. Yes, all around. I watched all the "Deep Dish Nine" segments once to give them a chance, but now pretend like they don't exist because it hurts my soul. And after realizing how annoying Andy & Randy are, the only "Bay of Pigswatch" I bothered to youtube was the one with Strangepork in it, and it made me miss him all the more.
C'mon Steve, Eric and Matt, you can make it happen! I have faith in you!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm probably in an exclusive minority in this regard, but I was super excited to see that Wayne and Wanda got a tiny gag in the new movie. Their shtick in TMS was limited, but it was pretty funny.

I'd also like to see Lips get fully integrated as a member of the Electric Mayhem in the future.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was always a big fan of Mildred Huxater P.D.F., but I don't quite know how she would fit into today's world without seeming like a posh, rich, out of contact old woman. Which she totally was NOT. Librarian and adventurer, she had such a wicked sense of humur. Aww...Now I remember why I used to have a not-so-secret crush!

Edit: Is it true that Clueless Morgan went MISSING!?

Borples

Reaction score
Edit: Is it true that Clueless Morgan went MISSING!?
Yeah. I've seen Bill B. say so a few times. He even mentioned it in a tweet to me not long ago. I'd written him that my daughter's response to MTI was "I liked the goat," and he wrote back "That's awesome. Yeah I miss that character. He got lost or stolen years ago. Shame."

So, seriously...somewhere in this world is a sad and lonely Clueless Morgan. Maybe he just forgot where he was supposed to be and wandered off. :wink: If I had any artistic talent at all, I'd write a comic about the adventures he was having.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, seriously...somewhere in this world is a sad and lonely Clueless Morgan. Maybe he just forgot where he was supposed to be and wandered off. :wink: If I had any artistic talent at all, I'd write a comic about the adventures he was having.
Haha! You should do that. I bet Tim Curry...I mean...Long John Silver took him. Poor Clueless! My friend who knows very little else of the Muppets often quotes his, "What was that song that just happened?" line and his little confused face.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And with the entire cast recast, we could see that. Man, I HATED Deep Dish Nine. Not just because they didn't have Strangepork and Link (Strangepork was on a Bay of Pigs Watch), but the Pig segments in MT (with the exception of the UK only Dukes of Porksmith or whatever it was called) were the worst on that show. Mainly because they all had Andy and Randy in them.
Actually, Andy and Randy weren't in Deep Dish Nine or Porksmiths. And I think Dee Dish Nine is WORSE than Bay of Pigswatch.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Actually, Andy and Randy weren't in Deep Dish Nine or Porksmiths. And I think Dee Dish Nine is WORSE than Bay of Pigswatch.
Well I liked 'em!
Gosh! You guys are like those old coots from the balcony!