I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to everybody: if you don't agree with the governMENTAList fatcats, and their "views" on world currency markets or something like that... DON'T set your clocks ahead tonight.

According to the European Union (who observes the original DST that we did), you're not supposed to set your clocks ahead until March 27 this year... still a little earlier than it should be, but, yeah.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember... do NOT set your clocks ahead tonight... show those governmental fatcats they can't push us around, we have SOME rights too, y'know!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe this thread was started in 2007. A very different time in my life, lol. I don't even remember posting the comments I made at the beginning, lol.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I know, right? I can't believe we've been around here that long... THIS CALLS FOR A GROUP HUG!

BTW, it is almost midnight and I'm kinda hating myself for being awake right now. I don't like DST!!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know, right? I can't believe we've been around here that long... THIS CALLS FOR A GROUP HUG!
Aw, how true that is. :smile:

BTW, it is almost midnight and I'm kinda hating myself for being awake right now. I don't like DST!!!!
Yeah this is the "bad" DST where I look at my computer clock and suddenly an entire hour has been lost. And I end up scolding myself for no reason! Lol

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Mellow Town? Psh, naw.... take me to Funky Town! *puts on an afro-wig to cover up bed-head and sunglasses to cover the circles under her eyes*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Do they change clocks in Funkytown? or is it perpetually Hammer Time?

--------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That reminds me, I need to get out my Hate-It-Hammer, so that way, whenever there's something around here that doesn't belong, I can give it a smash with my Hate-It-Hammer...

*The concept of DST walks into the thread*

HATE IT!!!

*Smashes DST with Hate-It-Hammer*