TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on The View March 14

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Alvin

Reaction score
Hope we don't have to wait til the VERY end.....Kardashians....who cares....Bring on the Muppets!

Alvin

Reaction score
Guess that's the perk of being a DISNEY owned TV show everybody in the audience gets copy before any of us do....that sucks! I'm buying mine Tuesday after work.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Guess that's the perk of being a DISNEY owned TV show everybody in the audience gets copy before any of us do....that sucks! I'm buying mine Tuesday after work.
I KNOW!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! But I wasn't happy with the interview! They barely let Kermit or Piggy talk!!!

Alvin

Reaction score
Piggy got more words in than Kermit...usual but MORE than usual

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Piggy got more words in than Kermit...usual but MORE than usual
I know but then they all started talking at once! Kermit only got a few words in! They deserved more air time then that! Sorry not yelling just wanted to hear both of them talk more then the montley crew. X[

Alvin

Reaction score
OH well...we did hear the sequel talk...and promotion of the movie on DVD and Bluray...so I guess we should be happy

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh I am happy just the fact they were on! I think I was just disappointed they were only on for a few mins but I kinda figured that. :/ But yes I am so stoked about a new movie!!! But I wanted to bust through the TV when I heard everyone in the audience was getting a copy!!! LOL! But I kinda figured that was gonna happen. :/

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was quick! And no Whoopi. Wow. She's been in so much Muppets stuff that it's strange she wasn't there when Kermit and Piggy appeared on her show. Hahaha.

They were in top form. How busy the Muppets are these days. Wonderful!!