Why is Zoot so expensive?

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Aah... Only EB Games carried Series 3 and 4? Plus, did you say you have a FEW ZOOTS AND YOU'RE WILLING TO SELL THEM? Woah! Awesome!

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
Oops...I mispoke...Target began with series 4... not 5. And yes...a few Zoots - original and repaint. If I remember correctly, the price for the regular maintained as much as the repaint because many people wanted to complete "the band". The repaint was only chased by people that already had the original where as the original was chased by everyone. Wish I could have gotten a Fraggle prototype... I WAS ripped off by OMGCFNO back in the day when they charged me for the Sesame Street figures when shipping the penguins, I believe, or maybe Uncle Deadly...anyway, they were supposed to credit me back...called multiple times...then they went bankrupt...hahahahaha. They sucked!! (not bitter though... :smile: )

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Oops...I mispoke...Target began with series 4... not 5. And yes...a few Zoots - original and repaint. If I remember correctly, the price for the regular maintained as much as the repaint because many people wanted to complete "the band". The repaint was only chased by people that already had the original where as the original was chased by everyone. Wish I could have gotten a Fraggle prototype... I WAS ripped off by OMGCFNO back in the day when they charged me for the Sesame Street figures when shipping the penguins, I believe, or maybe Uncle Deadly...anyway, they were supposed to credit me back...called multiple times...then they went bankrupt...hahahahaha. They sucked!! (not bitter though... :smile: )
Rut row... So, how many Zoot figs do you have, regular and variant?:cool:

Dearth

Reaction score
I'd be interested in a red shirt Zoot if the price was reasonable instead of ridiculous, by which I mean the normal eBay prices.

By the way, if anyone out there has a BROKEN Zoot that they'd like to get rid of, I need parts from one.

Alex

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I'm not that interested in the variant yet, so I'm interested in a Zoot THAT ISN'T INSANELY EXPENSIVE AND SHIPPING THAT ALSO ISN'T SOMETHING LIKE $50!:cool:

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
I'll see if I can dig them out in the net few days...I used to work for EB and bought a lot of figures when they dropped prices...have 3 young kids though, so finding the time to dig and then see what they are actully going for MIGHT be a while... (I know I have at least 2 of each...)... I'm wouldn't be "giving" them away though...Im only going to sell them if worth the effort to ME. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I payed a little under $100 for my Zoot, yellow shirt and MOC. Kinda scary how I consider that to be a good deal >_>

It was great though, I saw it on eBay and it had a few days to go and I just put in a ridiculously high bid and said to myself "Well, THIS is what I'm willing to pay, and if I get outbid, more power to the seller" and I didn't get outbid.

My Palisades Muppet collection is definitley one of the crown jewels of all my collections.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I got a Zoot, MIB, regular (which seems to be rarer than the variant) from someone as a gift! YAY!:smile:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I finally won a Zoot action figure on eBay around Christmas for $66 loose. So I guess I must have lucked out because like so many other mentioned on here, he is super expensive to buy. I'd love to have one on a card but I may have to wait awhile on that. I'm just glad I have a loose one to go with my Electric Mayhem set. :cool:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Lucky.................................I don't have any figures of the Electric Mayhem or the Muppets.................:cry: