Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
When my DVD player finally breaks down (which hopefully won't be for awhile, lol), we will probably try a Blu Ray player. Longer to wait for the Muppets but that's OK, I like looking forward to things, lol. :halo:
As they say "good things come to those who wait!" XD

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Does anybody know what version the digital Walters trailer special feature will be on? I'm assuming it's the wocka wocka value pack. I was planning on getting the puppets set at Walmart but I don't think the puppets set includes the wocka pack. so it would not include the digital download movie and the soundtrack to my understanding. Just the blue ray and DVD combo plus the puppets.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I KNOW OMG THIS DAY BETTER JUST AS KERMIT SAYS FLY BY!!!! I AM MAKING MY WAY TO A BEST BUY FIRST THING IN THE MORNIING!!!! :smile::embarrassed::smile::smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
I work at BEST BUY...and cannot wait to buy mine. Looks as if though the only way the Wocka Wocka value pak comes is with the Lunchbox...but that's OK with me!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hoping mine comes tomorrow, since it was shipped on Friday.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I work at BEST BUY...and cannot wait to buy mine. Looks as if though the only way the Wocka Wocka value pak comes is with the Lunchbox...but that's OK with me!!!
I know!!! I just think of it as a nice bonus!!! If anything just a nice collectors piece!!! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.