What does your voice sound like...

mo

Reaction score
I mean what fictional character does your voice sound like mine's well...It sounds a bit like walter sometimes....Oh yeah a bit like rainbow dash's only slightly deeper .....I'm not a pegasister....

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Fictional?? Er...I'm not fictional...I think... :concern:

Huh. Not sure. My speaking voice is deep, and singing range can match Joni Mitchell or Peter Gabriel...so you tell me who I sound like!

Easiest Muppets for me to do are Bobo, Rowlf, Pepe, Kermit, and Camilla (yes, really).
------------------

mo

Reaction score
---------------

Huh. Not sure. My speaking voice is deep, and singing range can match Joni Mitchell or Peter Gabriel...so you tell me who I sound like!

Easiest Muppets for me to do are Bobo, Rowlf, Pepe, Kermit, and Camilla (yes, really).
------------------
I would say intermediately deep :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
---------------
I would say intermediately deep :smile:
I think they mean, what does your MC Mental voice sound like, maybe? Mine is slightly more laid back and young sounding than my real voice, especially since my real voice has changed a lot in the time that I've been at MC. My real voice is frustratingly nasal, although I like to refer to myself as posh.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I've heard my voice on the YouTube videos I make, as well as on my voice mail. It's rather husky, and pleasant to listen to, if I do say so myself.:wink:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I have a rather nasal and flat voice that leaves me often mistaken for a middle-aged woman when I speak on the telephone. But it at least makes me able to an impression of a middle-aged woman rather easily, for what it's worth.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I have a rather nasal and flat voice that leaves me often mistaken for a middle-aged woman when I speak on the telephone. But it at least makes me able to an impression of a middle-aged woman rather easily, for what it's worth.
"Yes Mrs Whitepicketfence, we'll ship that order of every Palisades Muppet set right to you...oh...your nephew? Sure, we'll ship it to him and charge it to your credit card, no problem!"
--------------------