For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I did think it was odd that Kermit was so much larger than piggy. The scale factor wouldn't have bothered me so much if they were the same size.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Maybe cuz they knew a bunch of adult dudes were going to buy Kermit for sure, and not so much Piggy? :wink: Lol. Not to pick on my favorite Pork Princess, but merch based on her DOES have a history of not selling so well. I'm picking her up next time we get over there though, assuming I can find a really good one like I did with Kermie.

Did anyone else buy a custom sound box? I did! :smile: I keep changing his saying, then I hide it away in either my Sons or my Kermit's mouth. Good stuff, hope to post a video soon. :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It's been a couple of extra-Muppety days for my household... of course yesterday with the release of The Muppets on blu-ray (got the Wocka Wocka combo pack, AWESOME!), then this morning I had to run into Walmart again, found a new big display and bought the Sticker Book for my Son. Now, just about an hour ago, my Build-A-Bear order arrived... our Kermit's are no longer naked!! :smile:

Got the classic Cowboy Kermit from TMM for my Kermit, and chose the Cozy Christmas Kermit look from LTS for my Sons'. Love 'em!! :big_grin:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I have not been to Walmart yet since the release of the DVD. Do they have any new merchandise that came out at Walmart with the release of the DVD?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's been a couple of extra-Muppety days for my household... of course yesterday with the release of The Muppets on blu-ray (got the Wocka Wocka combo pack, AWESOME!), then this morning I had to run into Walmart again, found a new big display and bought the Sticker Book for my Son. Now, just about an hour ago, my Build-A-Bear order arrived... our Kermit's are no longer naked!! :smile:

Got the classic Cowboy Kermit from TMM for my Kermit, and chose the Cozy Christmas Kermit look from LTS for my Sons'. Love 'em!! :big_grin:
Aww your Kermie's look so cute!!! I love mine too!! I love the cowboy Kermit! Just like in the first muppet movie! And I might have to go back at some point and get the coat and scarf he really looks good in that!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks! :smile: Though the scarf is actually from the 2004 Macy's Holiday Grover! :big_grin: My most favorite Grover plushie ever! I'd taken his hat and scarf off as soon as I received him (from an eBay win), and knew right away I'd be using it for my Boy's Kermit. :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I agree KermieBaby47. You should see my house....Toys all over on display...Muppets, Star Wars, Superman.
Hey man, just wanted to check-in with your thread. Does your friend know if more Muppets are going to be made available at Build a Bear? I know online, Kermit and Piggy are both "limited availability", and my BaBW is almost out of both of them, so I'm really hoping more characters are in the works.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
At mine, they barely had enough to fill one bin combined! :wink: I took that as a good sign. Plus, we always make sure to make that our first stop in the mall, that way we're carrying our Muppets around and they're getting free promotion! Ha ha. Ive told about three different people each time that they better hurry down to BaB before they sell out, only after they/their kids asked where I got my Kermit. :big_grin: