What does your voice sound like...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I rarely enjoy listening to my voice. There's nothing wrong with it really, it's just the old "that's not how I thought I sounded" thing, lol.

catherine

Reaction score
i get told I am good at doing animal and miss when she karate chops kermit or gonzo.

mo

Reaction score
I probably sound like Telly when I'm nervous lol!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
A few years ago, me and a friend did some fan-dubs, our first works being Finding Nemo. I was always Dory. But someone commented that I sound just like Luna Lovegood.

mo

Reaction score
A few years ago, me and a friend did some fan-dubs, our first works being Finding Nemo. I was always Dory. But someone commented that I sound just like Luna Lovegood.
I can see that.:smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Picture Shelley the Turtle singing "I'll Get There" and that's my voice in a nutshell.
I did have a brief stint as a DJ in college, and some people have said with a voice like mine I should be on the radio, but I'm afraid not too many people would touch some of the records I'd play. You'd have to be ready for Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart and some stuff that you can't easily tap your toes to. Mainstream I ain't.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
I used to process books listening to Captain Beefheart and some truly weird lounge acts. Good times.

A sixth-grade teacher of mine used to ask me to read aloud in class often. Called mine the "perfect news voice." Maybe that's part of why I love a certain journalist...

-----------------

mo

Reaction score
I'm a journalist...wait I thought i was a reporter...and a detective....i'm a reporter- jouralist-detective!:smile:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I sound like Daffy Duck, without the lisp. But for some reason, my voice has a huge range of pitch.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I don't think I sound like anyone but me. If I could change my voice to anybody's, though? Phil Harris', EASILY.