Question about Pretzel M&Ms

Drtooth

Reaction score
"Pretzel M&Ms? I said no Pretzel M&Ms!!!" -- Miss Piggy

Well, now I FINALLY know what she was talking about! I always thought she said, "Pastel" M&M's as in the colour, because in the UK we pretty much have just plain chocolate or Peanut flavours.
And you also get Lion bars. So I wouldn't complain about lack of M&M's if you have ambrosia over there.

And chocolate eggs with toys in them. They can't even import those here anymore.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
"Pretzel M&Ms? I said no Pretzel M&Ms!!!" -- Miss Piggy

Well, now I FINALLY know what she was talking about! I always thought she said, "Pastel" M&M's as in the colour, because in the UK we pretty much have just plain chocolate or Peanut flavours.
I really thought it was "Pastel," but now that I think about it that makes no sense.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I love Pretzel M&M's! Although, my favorites are the Peanut Butter M&M's and the Coconut M&M's :big_grin:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ick, I hate coconut.
I think coconut's one of those foods that people either love or hate. I am squarely in the love category, and I am rationing my way through some boxes of Samoa girl scout cookies as we speak. I could eat like an entire box in one sitting they're so good.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think coconut's one of those foods that people either love or hate. I am squarely in the love category, and I am rationing my way through some boxes of Samoa girl scout cookies as we speak. I could eat like an entire box in one sitting they're so good.
Samoas are my favorite, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really thought it was "Pastel," but now that I think about it that makes no sense.
Oh no... we're completely robbed of small pieces of paper we're likely to throw away. Oh no.... :rolleyes:

We can't have chocolate with toys inside because some dumb grandmother ignored a freaking 3 and up warning on the box and gave a 2 year old a Nestles Wonderball and he choked on it. Kinder Surprise eggs have been around since the 1970's every where else in the world, and one dumb kid chokes on one American one and we don't have them anymore. Not even in import shops. Unless you see a Japanese Super Mario one, in that case, be willing to pay like 10 bucks for it.

Freaking regulations. We can't get banks and oil companies to behave, but sell a product to children and it has to be safe enough for a mentally inferior monkey to shove in its nose.

I think it has to do with m&m chocolate not being all that smooth or the pretzels being too airy
Actually, there's a very good point here... certain foods taste different if they have a different shape and size. Most of the time, it's due to a ratio being altered. Like how mini-Chips Ahoy cookies taste slightly different than the regular sized ones. While Pretzel M&M's taste similar to chocolate pretzels, there's just so many factors that make it completely different. Among other reasons, the "pretzel" in the M&M is a tiny little doughball, specifically made for this kinda M&M. You don't have the same salt crystals and chocolate to pretzel ratio.

Now the least tastey M&M's are the White Chocolate ones they released for POTC. They were WAAAAAAAY too sweet. Toothache inducing sweet.