The Muppets Wacky Wobblers Available in July

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
hey everyone i came across this on clark toys, big bad toy store, and toy wiz and they say they will be available in july pre-order now this is series 1 of the bobbleheads

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Interesting outfit choice for Miss Piggy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love that Dr. Teeth is in the first group. Hopefully Floyd, Zoot and Janice aren't too far behind. Actually, adding Rowlf and Scooter would make a nice series 2 as well.

catherine

Reaction score
was there any others for the rest of the muppet gang?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I love that Dr. Teeth is in the first group. Hopefully Floyd, Zoot and Janice aren't too far behind. Actually, adding Rowlf and Scooter would make a nice series 2 as well.
I'm with you. I always try to collect as much Electric Mayhem stuff as I can - I have quite a shrine going. The biggest purchase I've ever made was all of the Michael De Pippo posters, and I don't regret it for a second (I was able to afford it because, while a poor, working college student, I don't pay for things like expensive clothes or alcohol, which could run me dry). I have all the Mayhem Palisades figures, and quite a few others - I just love so much having them as a set. It's why I'm still a tad angry we never got a Floyd Sideshow bust.

catherine

Reaction score
where can u get these from? I wished we could get these in the uk.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I found them on three websites bigbadtoystore.com clarktoys.com and toywiz.com