Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've been saying that all along but nobody believes me! LOL! Just kidding I went Miss Piggy dramatic there. Like me and you have talked about just Kermit confirming the relationship in interviews is enough for me. Lol!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
and whether the wedding was "real" or not, the scene and the ending itself basically cemented kermit and piggy together forever in the eyes of audiences, and that had to have been the intent, don't you think? i mean, from that point on they kind of are the equivalent of mickey/minnie or something
Very true. :smile: :mad:

I still say they're married though, hehe. :wink:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Well, the setting takes place after TMTM in the house Piggy built, and Miss Piggy has that pic of her and Kermit in the wedding scene from the movie. Miss Piggy runs up to Kermit, and says, "Oh Kermie, I'm so happy! Let's share our happiness with the world's top 10 news publications!" Piggy swings the door open, peeps ask questions, and Kermit slams the door. "Piggy, what are you talking about?" Miss Piggy shows Kermit the picture. "Look, our first picture as a married couple!" Kermit, of course, gets all touchy. "Piggy for the last time, we are not-" And then he thought about it. The person who played the minister was a real minister, so they were really married! "Piggy, tell me you didn't!" Piggy ignored him. "Piggy, that's it! I'm tired of you pulling dumb stunts like this all the time, you're supposed to ask someone before you marry them! You're fired Piggy! fired! FIRED!" Then Piggy gets all sensitive. "But, you can't fire me, I'm your wife!" Then this is the part where I cried. "Piggy, you will never ever EVER be my wife!" Miss Piggy fell silent, tore the picture in two, and ran out of the house.

*Bows* I'll be in my trailer.
*Gives standing ovation*

That tears it. I've got to get my hands on a copy of the novelization.

Misskermie

Reaction score
BRING IT ON!!! CHAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!! (a group of Fozzies start charging) THE ONE THING YOU'RE OBLIVIOUS TO!!!!
But, But, But.... NOOOOOO!!! I can't hurt my Fozzie Wozzie! =(
Warldorf you monster! You know I wouldn't hurt my bear if it saved me from a race of aliens that wanted to probe me! (I'd kiss him to death, but not kill him!)

No! What a world!!!! I'm melting! What a horrible way to d-
Wait I'm not melting! I'm getting skinny! 8D

AW DARN IT! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO USE FOZZIE ON ROUND ONE?!?!
Fine, since I can't hurt 'em, Piggy can. ARMY OF MISS PIGGY, CHARGE!!!
Fozzie, this hurts me, more than it hurts vous.
(You always hurt the one you love.)

Liesbeth

Reaction score
My Wocka lunchbox set finally reached Belgium today I just watched the extra's and I can't stop laughing with THE break of THE Prawn hahaha anyways I am going to watch the bluray right now!!!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My Wocka lunchbox set finally reached Belgium today I just watched the extra's and I can't stop laughing with THE break of THE Prawn hahaha anyways I am going to watch the bluray right now!!!!
How do you like the lunchbox? :big_grin: