BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I just saw a huge freakin bug in my room. Of course since I don't have a roomate I had to kill it myself. I smashed it with a shoe, but now I dont know where it is :frown:
that has me written all over it i act the same way

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I was taking a shower and there was huge spider that I didnt see before I got in. I couldnt see it without my glasses. At first I thought it was a hairball and when I went for a closer look...yeah. I wish I stomped on it but it crawled out of the shower before I could. I have no clue where it went and I really really hope it didnt hitch a ride back to my room.

I couldnt tell what kind of spider it was but brown recluses are very common here. It looked more black but the showers are kinda dark and this thing was wet
i would be having a heart attack thats how i react with roaches

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop has uploaded a whole lot of exercize-related videos today, which is quite a wild coincidence, because I've presently been working on a new "Day at the Gym" kind of video with Steve.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I am an idiot. A class-A, top notch idiot. I know my limits, yet will push myself over them. I read an article online today from The AV Club (great site regardless of whatever I may say after this) about "entertainment moments that made you sick" even though I KNOW I can't handle that kind of thing. I can give Wembley a run for his money in the little wimp department. Yet I read the article anyway, and now...YICCH. I have all the lights on in my dorm room and closed the window and have the TV up nice and loud, just too bad that I'm alone.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Send me the link? sounds fun! :eek:

-------------

charlietheowl

Reaction score
He makes that clear in his new song ("Theraflu"), which I don't think will be used a jingle any time soon by the Theraflu company. However, as a general rule with Kanye West, the stranger his personal life gets, the more interesting his music gets, and this new song is pretty crazy.

Misskermie

Reaction score
You know what scares me? Playing Wee Gee's mansion in the dark. I found that out today... But...
Kanye West confesses he's in love with Kim Kardashian.

W T F?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That scares me even more.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yikes! Anne Hathaway's new haircut is HORRIBLE!!! Is women looking like little boys the big trend in Hollywood right now?