International skits on Youtube...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, this is a surprise - Rechov Sumsum's already made their own version of "What I Am"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Some snippets from 1, Rue Sesame (France):

That guy has a LOT of crazy crap. Especially French music videos for cartoon shows. They actually showed some at a convention I was at this weekend.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really like the "fan art" in the end credits of the show. Also, that Benco commercial easily looks like one of those insane Japanese commercials. :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Skip to 10:15, Barrio Sesamo's take on "D-U-C-K-I-E", which interestingly doesn't bother to spell the word, just lets Ernie names what he likes about Rubber Duckie.

And if that's how he talks, how does he whisper?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Something tells me that the cheap title sequences was created by the user, as the clips vary wildly in quality and there are watermarks in some of them, including one from DivX. The real title theme was probably the same as the other Open Sesame variations in other countries.

I wonder why the user felt the need to change it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something tells me that the cheap title sequences was created by the user, as the clips vary wildly in quality and there are watermarks in some of them, including one from DivX. The real title theme was probably the same as the other Open Sesame variations in other countries.

I wonder why the user felt the need to change it?
Translating his comments...

Compilation of the best sketch of the Muppets of Sesame Street, based on the open sesame program that aired for the first time in 1976 in the children's program
Seeing it, there's a Hansson and Fia Jansson cartoon from Svenska Sesam, and a Thelma thumb cartoon.

I HATE Ernie's voice. Why does he sound like Crazy Harry whispering?